NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this a guy who has never been arrested off the field or do anything illegal gets axed and tarnished his name for gang relations with no actual proof :nerd: ...yet they have another WR lining up on the other side of the field calling ppl the N word and gets paid after the season ok...Only in America :lol:

Seems like they're favoring South Philly don't it

Dude posted pics of him with other black celebs to justify calling him a thug :lol: :smh:

DOG, I'm watching Sportscenter like "Freeway and Young Chris are gang members?" :smh:

The **** is wrong with the NFL & the Eagles b. They need to get all the way out of here with this ********, they tryna sully his name and **** his money up.

Last edited:
Dude posted pics of him with other black celebs to justify calling him a thug :lol: :smh:

DOG, I'm watching Sportscenter like "Freeway and Young Chris are gang members?" :smh:

The **** is wrong with the NFL & the Eagles b. They need to get all the way out of here with this ********, they tryna sully his name and **** his money up.

Did anyone see Jason Whitlock on PTI?

Disgusting fambs.

So let me get this a guy who has never been arrested off the field or do anything illegal gets axed and tarnished his name for gang relations with no actual proof :nerd: ...yet they have another WR lining up on the other side of the field calling ppl the N word and gets paid after the season ok...Only in America :lol:

Well technically Cooper didn't break any laws either, he's just a ******* moron and a racist.

Just speculating like everyone else. I know damn well ima miss d-jack a lot but that one dude next to MJ is deff throwing up same sign as d-jack does in all pics it looks like

Well technically Cooper didn't break any laws either, he's just a ******* moron and a racist.

He got paid tho right....and his antics wasn't a distraction?

I'm not condoning Cooper. I'm just saying you correctly pointed out that djax didn't do anything wrong, never broke a law or got arrested but made it seem like Riley did. as stupid as it was what Riley said, he hasn't broken any laws either

Just speculating like everyone else. I know damn well ima miss d-jack a lot but that one dude next to MJ is deff throwing up same sign as d-jack does in all pics it looks like

Ain't even know the GOAT was banging crip. :wow:

His walk game and stacking must have been immaculate.

Guess you left out that they were the team that gave Vick a chance

And before you turn it into a race thing I was heavily pro cutting Cooper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom