NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desean Jackson got himself in this situation. Desean Jackson will get himself out of this situation.

Stop all your crying. Jeez.

Guess you left out that they were the team that gave Vick a chance

And before you turn it into a race thing I was heavily pro cutting Cooper
That was Andy Reid though, Andy was a very accepting guy because of the issues he had dealt with with his own son.  He definitely believed in giving people second chances.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

pimp.gif
got to see him play at De La Salle HS! Glad he's back in the bay

I see MJD almost every summer since his ucla days down at sharkeez on hermosa pier, him and rey maualuga. they are both cool as hell, MJD is super white washed though he talks and acts like a surfer lol

I seen him a few times at sharkeez before as well. I seen aaron Hernandez up there a few times also when he was staying in hermosa during the offseason.

Djax was awesome but hes replaceable....hes an idiot for hanging with gangs anyway...why risk that? Who cares about getting cut...he doesnt wanna end up wrong place or wrong time smh

Just seen the pics that claims DJax is affiliated with gangs 
mean.gif

bruh taking pics with rappers...like other athletes. They just wanna reason to release him.

I tweeted for over and hour for Miami to pursue Jackson, and seriously, 90% of the fans told me they don't need/want him.

I'm sittin at my CPU you like :\ we lookin at the same rosters here folks? **** you mean we don't "need" him? One sprained ankle to Mike Wallace and we become the slowest offense in the NFL.

Don't need a guy with 80 grabs, 1,300 yards, and 9 TD's at the age of 27. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tweeted for over and hour for Miami to pursue Jackson, and seriously, 90% of the fans told me they don't need/want him.

I'm sittin at my CPU you like
ohwell.gif
we lookin at the same rosters here folks? **** you mean we don't "need" him? One sprained ankle to Mike Wallace and we become the slowest offense in the NFL.

Don't need a guy with 80 grabs, 1,300 yards, and 9 TD's at the age of 27.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

djax is coming to indy... haha im jk nah man i wish but we already got djax the 2nd in ty

I think some people feel that his numbers last season (his best ever) were slightly inflated because of the Chip Kelly offense, and that while he is an extremely dynamic player he is not worth the 10-12mm+ commitment that he is going to be asking.

That would be the Devil's Advocate argument.

I'm sittin at my CPU you like :\ we lookin at the same rosters here folks? **** you mean we don't "need" him? One sprained ankle to Mike Wallace and we become the slowest offense in the NFL.

Don't need a guy with 80 grabs, 1,300 yards, and 9 TD's at the age of 27. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm down CP, he's not going to Miami. No need to get worked up over it.

it's irrelevant, dude. the division is mine, again. y'all need to make moves for the future. 3-4 years down the road. focus on the draft and rebuilding :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom