NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the depth of this class, I'm fulling expecting a "surprising" drop from a wide receiver. Probably gonna be Marqise dropping into the 2nd.
You could also see a run on the position.  If two or even three guys go in the top 10...  Teams gonna start scrambling.

When did the price on the Elite Jerseys go up to 295? knew I should've pulled the trigger a few months ago :smh:

Price still big ... 1/2/3 this year, 1 next year. RT @ProFootballTalk: Report: Texans dropping price for first pick http://wp.me/p14QSB-9txR
10:19 AM - 8 May 2014

That's not even that bad, truthfully.
nerd.gif
Not that bad
sick.gif
 s**t is awful, you get Clowney and don't pick again until the 4th. Naw coming from a Falcons fan, that is a bad move. I don't mind giving up some 1st round picks for the next two years but when you factor in additional picks, thats where you miss out on depth IMO

In general or from the perspective of an Eagles fan? Cause if I'm the Niners I do that trade right now.

in general; I think giving up a lot of picks to move high into the 1st rarely works

if you have a good GM and scouts then you won't have a need to empty picks for one player

Merrill Hoge is on 97.5 right now in Philly

I can't stand this dude; from his perspective it sounds like everyone in the draft will suck

dude's personal life must be miserable as hell

Patriots are offering 25% off your next jersey purchase if the player you bought isn't on the roster longer than one year. Cool idea, 25% isn't enough with authentics being $300 now

draft day :nthat:

hope work doesnt drag today >D

somewhere @CP1708 is sitting on a couch, watching the early morning buzz on the big screen, with a pizza and 2 liter mountain dew with a college rule notebook and an assortment of pencils, pens, and highlighters.

Price still big ... 1/2/3 this year, 1 next year. RT @ProFootballTalk: Report: Texans dropping price for first pick http://wp.me/p14QSB-9txR
10:19 AM - 8 May 2014

That's not even that bad, truthfully. :nerd:

Not that bad? Clowney ain't Tom Brady. The only way I'd do that deal is for a certified franchise QB, not a pass rusher. The Texans just seeing how much ATL is willing to give up for this guy. No way that's a serious demand. I woulda hung the phone up on him.

So apparently they're gonna let the first 30 players pick a song to be played when they come up to shake Goodell's hand :lol:

Last edited:
So apparently they're gonna let the first 30 players pick a song to be played when they come up to shake Goodell's hand :lol:

So many awful songs will be played today....Wayne, Drake, Future.

Fans are supposed to be in the front today today too. Right by the stage

If Manziel gets Drake, then  Mike Evans gets Wayne since he's represented by Cash Money Sports
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom