NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving work at 4pm, hitting up Whole Foods for a 6 pack and grabbing some wings from my local pub...chipotle lime :pimp:

:lol:

good stuff guys. my boss is pretty cool as long as work gets done. i've blocked off my iCalendar regardless so nobody puts an afternoon meeting on the board

:lol:

good stuff guys. my boss is pretty cool as long as work gets done. i've blocked off my iCalendar regardless so nobody puts an afternoon meeting on the board

I am the boss in my department but my boss is cool as hell and I can pretty much leave early when I want as long as I don't overdo it

big difference going to a small non corporate place; my old job I would have had to keep my door open and pretend I was at some meeting when I left at 4pm and hope I was questioned in the morning :lol:

NFL Draftees Picked Their Own Walk-Up Songs This Year

22,060g31
O
[h4]Kyle Wagner[/h4]ProfileFollowUnfollow

O

Kyle Wagner
Filed to: nfl draft
  • nfl
  • gettypic
5/07/14 6:03pm Yesterday 6:03pm

xkrjobfzjwbkkjsgivhz.jpg

At this year's NFL draft, the songs that play when the draftees walk out on stage will be chosen by the players themselves. It's going to be great, or terrible, or just the same Jay-Z song 30 times in a row.

Obviously, there's going to be an approval and censoring process, but imagining exactly how that's going to work might be the most fun in all of this. Will there just be one put-upon guy listening to all the choices, ending up on Rap Genius, and deciding what flies? Could the NFL just let any song through, and bleep out anything it decides is offensive? If it goes with censored songs, could something foul but esoteric make its way through? (Basically every Chief Keef lyric falls into this category.) Even if the songs end up being terrible—Manziel is definitely picking that damn Drake song—making fun of kids' taste in music seems more sporting than old men making fun of their suits and masturbating to their girlfriends.
Hilarious

Last edited:
You all getting wings and beer and I have to go to a birthday dinner for my mother in law. Sigh

Browns could come out of this 1st round looking really good this year. Evans or Watkins plus Gordon, Cameron, Hawkins, Burleson, Tate and that defense.....

Skinny knees or the better brother should do work with that.

I don't see why the Texans would take a QB with the 1st when they can get a solid 2nd tier QB to groom with their 2nd.

They need to take one of those 4 elite prospects. IMO Mack.

I hope Mack falls to Atlanta or we move back to get some extra picks

I'm still weary on Mack; I dunno what it is but something doesn't sit right with me

If you have the chance to take someone who could potentially be better than Navarro Bowman, you do it IMO. Bowman is a difference maker. If Mack is what scouts say he is he would make an instant impact next to Cushing and Reed IMO. More of a winning impact than Clowney... To me, for their defensive scheme.

Last edited:
If you have the chance to take someone who could potentially be better than Navarro Bowman, you do it IMO. Bowman is a difference maker. If Mack is what scouts say he is he would make an instant impact next to Cushing and Reed IMO. More of a winning impact than Clowney... To me, for their defensive scheme.

I'd take him; I just think there is a huge bust factor there

probably just scared he played college ball at Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom