NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm Sean Payton could be a free agent coach after the season...Currently underpaid with the Saints... End up in Dallas, Eagles, or Jets? Food for thought...

if Payton ends up a free agent - the Eagles need to do whatever they can to get him. Not even a close second option.

if Payton ends up a free agent - the Eagles need to do whatever they can to get him. Not even a close second option.
dallas is a much better option..lol..

dude actually was coordinator here...close to jerry...lives in dallas...

plus he's the one who found tony romo...id love to see him back in dallas

Payton's probably going to stay with the Saints. I doubt Brees will let the Saints let him go if he has anything to say about it. 

Last edited:
espn had JJ Watt miked up during the ratbird game & he told Ray Rice he's eaten burritos bigger than him... Wanna see some images from the show and hear what Limited Paper thought about the whole thing? Meet me after the jump, folks.

Benson is not letting Payton walk :lol:

And I don't see JJ firing Garrett, sorry boys fans :lol:

Benson is not letting Payton walk
laugh.gif

And I don't see JJ firing Garrett, sorry boys fans
laugh.gif
i agree with both statements...

ive seen crazier things happen tho...

Even if Payton does find his way to Dallas, unless Jerry Jones finds his way out of Dallas, it'll be the same results as we've been seeing for a long time now.

Seventh touchdown for the Bears' defense/special teams in seven games and nine minutes, and Devin Hester doesn't have one yet.

Last edited:
Texans with the "Let's wait til the defense makes a big play" offense again

Well nvm :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom