NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the broncos are frauds though :lol: :nerd:

ted thompsons rules for success = draft DBs with Dreads/locks

I see you Ted.

i dont get the packers play calling

there's been a trend to become more balanced this year on offense...the pats are doing it, the packers are trying to do it. these pass heavy teams just get killed with a pass rush like the giants. so they've been trying to slow the rush down by running a bit more. that's my thought at least :lol:

Rodgers and the Packers are trash :lol: :x

What happened to Rodgers' pocket awareness and ability to make plays with his feet? Dude stays on the ground

who is this fat **** playing LT that's getting KILLED by osi? :lol:

c'mon marshall

Last edited:

What happened to Rodgers' pocket awareness and ability to make plays with his feet? Dude stays on the ground

right, because being on the ground is on his lack of pocket awareness. not much you can do when your offensive line can't block

Before you go on your long tangent of trying to claim points.

Only scored 35.

right, because being on the ground is on his lack of pocket awareness. not much you can do when your offensive line can't block

He could make plays with his feet. The last year or two all ive been hearing is Rodgers is the best dual threat quarterback to ever live :lol: His ability to make all the passes and elude defenders both in an out of the pocket make him the GOAT. This is according to some NTers.

Rodgers may be the most over rated player in the history of sport.

He could make plays with his feet. The last year or two all ive been hearing is Rodgers is the best dual threat quarterback to ever live :lol: His ability to make all the passes and elude defenders both in an out of the pocket make him the GOAT. This is according to some NTers.

you need time in order to that stuff, if your watching the game you can see the his line is getting beat on almost every play

Last edited:
All i know is that this Packers offense looks atrocious and at the end of the day, no matter what, thats on Rodgers.

Welp....I need a beer. Vikings a bunch of f*ck faces.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FOX switching to the ATL / TB game.

Thank god.

Word, that **** was miserable :lol:

what's up with that big defense, rich sherman? where y'all at? fading fast come the fourth quarter.... :lol:

keep ya mouth shut until you win something more than a regular season game

look at you, still emotional.

:rofl:

how pam olivier gonna go on tv looking like that

bro...we can say this EVERY week :lol:

ol girl is a MESS

What the hell happened to her? She's been looking straight beat for years now :lol:

Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

:smh: :lol:

Son of a ******* ***** :stoneface:

do you see why no one takes you seriously?

first wes welker is a hall of famer and now aaron rodgers is the most overrated player ever...another one makes the block list

All i know is that this Packers offense looks atrocious and at the end of the day, no matter what, thats on Rodgers.

Son.

Honestly.

Idk.

LOL. Rodgers pocket presence been shaky. This aint nothing new...

His Oline is meh.

When your biggest weakness goes against the other teams strongest point what do you expect.

You should know being a cowboys fan.

All I know I is the post season and race to get in is gonna be VERY interesting.

No clear cut favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom