NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NO words for the season AP AD is having.. what a effing MONSTER.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
history in the making...and we get to watch it every sunday!!!   

smokin.gif

Flacco is awful. Unbelievable.

I just hope we can somehow win games in spite of him.

Terrible play from Flacco. You're at the 5, give Ray Rice the damn ball.
Clock was running, it wasn't a bad call to pass in that situation.The problem was he stared Boldin down the entire time, no awareness whatsoever of the DB.

The positive of this guy is management can tell him to **** off when he tries to ask for a big contract.

Last edited:
the texans never consistently throw the ball further that 7 yards, play for FGs at the end of the half instead of going for touchdowns, and never throw to andre johnson on the sideline to give him a chance at making a play or drawing a flag. i hate that.

Clock was running, it wasn't a bad call to pass in that situation.The problem was he stared Boldin down the entire time, no awareness whatsoever of the DB.
The positive of this guy is management can tell him to **** off when he tries to ask for a big contract.

You could say it wasn't a bad play call, but the fact is they had plenty of time with 3 timeouts. If you have a player like Ray Rice you have to call a timeout and try to run it. Instead they let the clock run, probably felt rushed, and Flacco forced a pass. IMO, it was a very bad play call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom