NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: toradol
Its potential side effects are being greatly dramatized here. It's a safe and effective drug when used correctly.

I'm pretty sure the problem is not being able to feel an injury and proceed to use that part of the body in gameday action as if nothing is wrong. The drug itself just makes that possible.

Re: toradol
Its potential side effects are being greatly dramatized here. It's a safe and effective drug when used correctly.

I'm pretty sure the problem is not being able to feel an injury and proceed to use that part of the body in gameday action as if nothing is wrong. The drug itself just makes that possible.

While I agree with DaJoka004's statement, the problem is the drug is being abused so much so the NFL is making players sign waivers before it's administered now so they can shield themselves from future litigation.

Does NBC stream games on their site and is quality good? Unfortunately I have work Sunday night and won't be to watch my 9ers :smh:

Or is there any other sites I should know about... I can't miss this game

UPS at this time of the year is no time to take off :smh: :smh:

Does NBC stream games on their site and is quality good? Unfortunately I have work Sunday night and won't be to watch my 9ers :smh:
UPS at this time of the year is no time to take off :smh: :smh:

I'm pretty sure they do stream, but if not then try googling firstrowsports.

Does NBC stream games on their site and is quality good? Unfortunately I have work Sunday night and won't be to watch my 9ers
mean.gif

UPS at this time of the year is no time to take off
mean.gif
mean.gif
bro..the NBC sunday night stream is THE BEST way to watch a game...i wish they did more than one game so i could watch all my games there...

you control the cameras, so in the red zone, i switch to the end zone camera, and its beautiful...

my preference in watching games is the nbc stream...take my word...its official tissue

A couple years ago the streams were always choppy and bad quality, so they fixed that?

yea...as long as your wifi signal is strong its HD quality...

i find when i go out back to smoke with the laptop, the quality goes down...soon as i come back inside, its HD again...

so i guess the quailty is determined by your internet speed.

Tomorrow's going to be a good day. Get to watch Packers - Bears, Cowboys - Steelers, Pats - Niners and then then the Dexter finale.

For the notable games I have

Packers > Bears
Falcons > Giants
Vikings > Rams
Saints > Bucs
Ravens > Broncos
Colts > Texans
Steelers > Cowboys
Pats > Niners

Fantasy Football playoffs tomorrow ooooohhh man...Adrian Pederson gonna kill me..

Matty Ice please come through!

Last edited:
a lot of good games today

giants @ atlanta
denver @ baltimore
pittsburgh @ dallas
indy @ houston
san fran @ new england

playoff implications everywhere

too hyped!! nothing better than 1pm on a sunday :pimp:

give me atlanta, cleveland and dallas in the east...

CANT WAIT!

edit: i hope AD shows out(again) today...dude balls like a man among boys..gotta love it

Last edited:
if schaub had a stronger arm, that would've been a touchdown. instead, andre johnson snags one right over vontae davis

NFL Sunday :pimp:

Can't wait to see how the Ravens offense comes out.. based on comments this week it sounds like Rice, Flacco, and the rest of the offensive players were secretly geeked Cam Cameron was out. We'll probably be running some more no-huddle. Hopefully Peyton forgot about how he used to own our franchise from 2000-2010.

if schaub had a stronger arm, that would've been a touchdown. instead, andre johnson snags one right over vontae davis

:smh: yea I've always hated that he almost always underthrows Andre when he's wide open.

:smh: at Kubs. We have success throwing the ball then he goes and runs it three times in a row. We could have easily put up 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom