NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Lewis = murderer, snitch.

Great football player though. Pretty good actor too

Whose to say that he doesn't have custody of his kids and that they live with him.

People very defensive about this topic... I never said I knew he was a bad dad or that you can't be a good father to children from different mothers. I did say its a challenge and a struggle for anyone and many men in that position fail whether or not they have enough money to hand around. On the other hand I've been to villages in Kenya where a father lives with 5 wives and is there for all his kids, but here in this day and age with the emotions and disagreements that come along with being actively involved with so many women, etc. I do think it's a tall order. Having a divorce and spending time with ONE kid in a way to have an impact on his life can be very difficult for the same reasons.

Also, Ray retired in part because he said he doesn't get to spend any time with his kids as is, so I don't think he is the one personally taking care of all of them at this moment.

The level of butt hurt in here is hilarious. Don't worry guys, Pats win because Baltimore's team is ugly. LOL

You guys must have a lot of broken Xbox controllers at home. Can't take a loss lol

Last edited:
Not butt hurt at all fams. Just like mrs welker, im stating facts . Ray Lewis was an accessory to murder. When he found himself with a bid over his head he was quick to cooperate with the authorities and throw all of his less fortunate homies under the bus to save his own ***.

Again this is a football thread!!!!! The hate is strong towards Ray your not perfect either we are all sinners he's asked for forgiveness as we all should let the man be. It's his last gm in the NFL he has the right the embrace that

Again this is a football thread!!!!! The hate is strong towards Ray your not perfect either we are all sinners he's asked for forgiveness as we all should let the man be. It's his last gm in the NFL he has the right the embrace that

Letting the man be and kissing his *** are two different things.

He is always going to be a polarizing figure as he should be.

At the end of the day people do not like to feel like they are being BSed whether they actually are or not.

Last edited:
Personally I think a big part of being a man is fulfilling the responsibility to be there to raise your children, with your presence not just money. Impossible to do that in this situation.
So i guess you snub your nose at pretty much any job occupation that requires extended amounts of time away from the family ie...truck drivers, service members, construction workers, pilots etc..... Cause not being apart in the everyday lives of your kids is still not being apart of your kids everyday lives, regardless if you are married have kids to one woman and truck driving across the country, or a guy who has a typical 9-5, not married and have kids in a separate household..

So i guess you snub your nose at pretty much any job occupation that requires extended amounts of time away from the family ie...truck drivers, service members, construction workers, pilots etc..... Cause not being apart in the everyday lives of your kids is still not being apart of your kids everyday lives, regardless if you are married have kids to one woman and truck driving across the country, or a guy who has a typical 9-5, not married and have kids in a separate household..

Dude, no.... I don't. You're taking this way too far. I don't "snub my nose" at anyone.

These Pats groupies weren't in here talkin bout Ray is a murderer before today though...
laugh.gif

Actin like she just brought it up because it was bothering her and not cause she mad as hell that lil Wessy not gonna win a chip in his career.
roll.gif

These Pats groupies weren't in here talkin bout Ray is a murderer before today though...
laugh.gif

Actin like she just brought it up because it was bothering her and not cause she mad as hell that lil Wessy not gonna win a chip in his career.
roll.gif
That's because the media has been portraying him as an upstanding hero, especially on ESPN. 

They'll probably be talking about this on first take tomorrow, SAS said today that people keep coming up to him about the murder charges now.  

Last edited:
Well i wasnt just gonna bring it out the woodwork for no reason. I figured the Pats would wash the Ravens and put Ray out of his misery. No need to mention the fact that Ray is a murderer. I was obviously very wrong. Now that Ray is about to be plastered all ove ESPN for the next two weeks i dont want anyone to forget the type of person Ray REALLY is. Dude is a snitch. Dude is a phony.

Im willing to bet about 8/10 of Rays teammates are secretely rolling their eyes every time dude starts preaching

Maybe they do roll their eyes but dude's out there selling Jerseys, hes gettin fans jacked right the hell up about their team. Who cares?

FACT is he never was found guilty of any murder and theres plenty of dudes with multiple wives/baby mama's in the NFL.

Hell... Even your boy Tom has children with more than 1 woman. Broke up with his ex when she was pregnant with his 1st if im not mistaken...

:lol: no weapon, not even facebook.

and if it makes you feel better, he only has one game left in the NFL. :wink:

Last edited:
Glad other people feel the same way as I do regarding pastor Lewis. I want Baltimore to win but idk if I could handle Ray's postgame interview if that happens. He might nail himself to a cross :smh:

:lol:

Cuz the Pats lost people wanna throw salt on Ray's name with something that happened 12 years ago. The hell outta here with that BS.

Wipe those tears and lose with class.

No need to throw salt on Rays name. "Ray Lewis" will always be synonomous with "Murderer" and thats good enough for me .

Dude are truly going out of their way to try and bring Ray down just because he brought the Patriots and more importantly their fans back down to earth yesterday.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom