NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad other people feel the same way as I do regarding pastor Lewis. I want Baltimore to win but idk if I could handle Ray's postgame interview if that happens. He might nail himself to a cross :smh:

Meh, if they win, just flip the channel and avoid twitter, you'll be alright

No need to throw salt on Rays name. "Ray Lewis" will always be synonomous with "Murderer" and thats good enough for me .
laugh.gif
Apparently there's no more salt left to throw on his name if you wanted to.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate........ Tell me how the probowl goes bro. Hate, hate hate hate hate.....

Last edited:
Well i wasnt just gonna bring it out the woodwork for no reason. I figured the Pats would wash the Ravens and put Ray out of his misery. No need to mention the fact that Ray is a murderer. I was obviously very wrong. Now that Ray is about to be plastered all ove ESPN for the next two weeks i dont want anyone to forget the type of person Ray REALLY is. Dude is a snitch. Dude is a phony.

Im willing to bet about 8/10 of Rays teammates are secretely rolling their eyes every time dude starts preaching

Yep!

^Ray Lewis deserves to be in prison. Not going to the superbowl and/or possibly winning one.

America/NFL really parades and panders to convicts/criminals/thugs/scum of the earth..

Big Ben the Rapist has 2 rings
Mike Vick is a Dog Killer...one of the few people to have 2 100 million dollar contracts.
Ray Lewis just like OJ Simpson murdered 2 people and got away with it.
Crabtree sexually assaults a woman...and is going to the superbowl.

Is this National Football League...or National Felon League?....Bunch of degenerates you guys look up to.

I will be writing a lengthy letter to my congressman and roger goddell. I am offended by the product on the field.

Nothing but thugs, hoodlums, ghetto convicts and inmates.

I want young children not too look up to these athletes.

Rogers where are you?

Ray Lewis is a murderer...and no stupid dance, crying on the field, or sobbing can correct that.

I thought Roger was getting rid of these Pacman Jones dudes in the league.

it sickened me to see Roger hug Ray at Baltimore during the playoff game versus the Colts.

LOL, someone give this man a tissue, tampon, and the number to the suicide prevention hotline.

Looks at avy............. LOL. Order yourself a papa johns pizza honey boo boo

^Ray Lewis deserves to be in prison. Not going to the superbowl and/or possibly winning one.

America/NFL really parades and panders to convicts/criminals/thugs/scum of the earth..

Mike Vick is a Dog Killer...one of the few people to have 2 100 million dollar contracts.

Is this National Football League...or National Felon League?....Bunch of degenerates you guys look up to.

I will be writing a lengthy letter to my congressman and roger goddell. I am offended by the product on the field.

Rogers where are you?

Ray Lewis is a murderer...and no stupid dance, crying on the field, or sobbing can correct that.

I thought Roger was getting rid of these Pacman Jones dudes in the league.

it sickened me to see Roger hug Ray at Baltimore during the playoff game versus the Colts.

*looks at style and grammar*

2 Posts. Joined Today at 1:45 pm

Hmmmmm. I wonder who this is...

Is this National Football League...or National Felon League?....Bunch of degenerates you guys look

I will be writing a lengthy letter to my congressman and roger goddell. I am offended by the product on the field.on the field.

Rogers where are you?

I thought Roger was getting rid of these Pacman Jones

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pull your panties up B.

Last edited:
Lmaoo dude is bugging. Everyone deserves a job.

Were talking about one man here. Ray Lewis; Taker of lives.

What does Ray Lewis have more of? Children or murder victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom