NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif

Fraud G- 3 couldn't muster a 4th quarter comeback against a 1-6 team? Wow. They were only 1-6, should have been no problem.

Smh...

Ok, Ive been wondering since like last year when I seen Roddy with them. But what gloves does CP have on. Roddy wears them and Ive seen RG3 and Knowshon with them before too. They are just like a solid color with no visible logo on them that I can see. 

I would think that they would be Nike since they are the Equipment provider for the NFL, but obviously players can wear any brand that they want for the most part. 
who the hell is that in your avy ?
As it was said, Melyssa Ford.

But no1 knows what kind of gloves these guys wear lol. I need some new ones since my Vapor Jets dont last as long as I hoped

Didn't see which defender he was, but on that last drive a Viking should have been flagged for holding or DPI on Reed who had a sure TD. Didn't like the 4th down play to Moss either.

Doesn't matter though. If you can't find the endzone on 1st and goal after two gifted timeouts by the defense, you don't deserve to win.

Last edited:
Some son RG3 is, he can't even win the game for his military parents to show support for the cause.  

@JAYFIEND   Enjoy your offseason that'll start promptly December 29th at 3:30pm Central.

Your Squad Let A 1-7 Team Put Your Season On The First 48...

Now Go Back Into Hiding Scrub.

Last edited:
Some son RG3 is, he can't even win the game for his military parents to show support for the cause.  

Y'all are some funny style cats man. Lol

Don't say a damn thing when he is playing well but come out the woodwork when they lose on the last play. How is this loss on RG3? And not on Kyle for abondoning the run, Alfred was eating and Kyle took the plate away.

Dudes really came out the woodworks though :lol:

Not a single post by many of you until the game was done :lol:

Where the hell was freeman? What a great use of 3 million dollars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom