NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Seattle's defense played one hell of a game and played their best when it was most needed. If they played again, I would expect a different game. That doesn't mean I expect Denver to win but I thought Denver didn't show up for the game.

Seattle also MURDERED the Niners a few times but they came back and played well in SF and in the NFCCG

Anyone understand what he's trying to say? I'm stumped...

ManningFace.gif

Last edited:
he's asking if cam newton will throw 60 TDs in a season...as if that means anything about the panthers beating denver :lol:

Last edited:
he's asking if cam newton will throw 60 TDs in a season...as if that means anything about the panthers beating denver :lol:

Still don't get the correlation between Cam,or anyone esle for that matter, and 60 TD's :rofl:

Last edited:
Who has ever had 60 TD's in a season though? I also doubt that Peyton would be waxing anything up against that Carolina D :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to take a wild guess and say he's counting Peyton's 55 (reg. season) & 5 (playoff) TD passes .. either way that has nothing to do with Cam or the Panthers mopping up the Broncos :lol:

it's not on the center when ALL FIVE lineman move together with the ball...that ball was supposed to be snapped when manny snapped it
laugh.gif
yup.. peyton screwed up.. all 5 lineman fired off due to whatever peyton said or did.. no clue what the cadence was for the broncos (obviously), but the only one not aware that the ball was being hiked was manning

Last edited:
Broncos are bunz. The 49ers found themselves in a very similar deficit in last years Super Bowl and they were able to come back and make it a close game. It was 21-6 at the half then Jacoby Jones started the 3rd quarter with a kick off return to put them up 28-6. It sucks the 49ers got screwed out of this years Super Bowl by the referees. I don't think they would have beat the broncos as bad as the Seahawks did but their defense would have also been too much for the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom