NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though local radio was going on and on about Jason Campbell today. Maybe they will roll with him :lol:

I had high hopes for him coming out of college. I still think he didnt get a fair chance in Washington.
It didn't help that he had a new OC practically every year, but he was mediocre at best. Didn't make good reads, held the ball too long, and took too many sacks.

laugh.gif
 @ the brown fan peeing on Modell  grave 

I mean it's not funny but I remember the anger when he moved the browns 

JC looked like he was finally getting it together in a Oakland then that injury ****** him.

Yup. That offense with him plugged in ran like a well oiled machine. Deliberate and consistent.

Was at that game against the Browns when he got injured. Terrible feeling leaving the stadium (even though we beat them btw).

In the next 5 years, Johnny Manziel will play more meaningful football games and win them compared to Red Rifle.

I want Johnny to do well cause I'm a fan of the kid but the football side of me thinks dude will be terrible

we'll see

Still no championships though

Cue Ric Flair gifs

Whoooo

WOOOOOOOO

Browns have 4 NFL Championships. In every sport besides football a title in 1950, 1954, 1955, and 1964 are classified as titles. If you ask me a NFL Championship = SuperBowl but that's not what you rednecks think though so **** all of you.

Plus my Alma Mater craps on yours so shut it. (sports wise)

You know this is the NFL thread right JJ?

Last edited:

Still no championships though

Cue Ric Flair gifs

Whoooo
WOOOOOOOO

Browns have 4 NFL Championships. In every sport besides football a title in 1950, 1954, 1955, and 1964 are classified as titles. If you ask me a NFL Championship = SuperBowl but that's not what you rednecks think though so **** all of you.

Plus my Alma Mater craps on yours so shut it. (sports wise)

You know this is the NFL thread right JJ?
this is what happens when no modern era titles are won 
mean.gif
 . dudes start claiming 50's championships. stay up bruh. cleveland will get their chance after the broncos win the next 4 superbowls 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i'm curious as to why andy dalton can be considered a starter in the NFL, but johnny manziel "won't be in the NFL in 5 years".

for his sake i hope hoyer starts this year and johnny can sit back and learn. go the aaron rodgers route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom