NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball was obviously on his hip the whole time in till he hit the ground. It didn't just fall out of his hands. He tried to.keep it against his hip watch the replay.
I saw every replay NFLN had to offer. The ball was clearly out of his hands and while it didn't hit the ground...he didn't have control of the ball, which is a fumble.

There is some really good football being played on both sides of scrimmage in this game.

Brah.... You can't honestly believe that.

I do, Dolphins just made another great defensive play on the ball... he just couldnt secure the pick.

You're the dude drafting all defense in our redraft thread...but ironically arent enjoying the great defense being played :lol:

I do, Dolphins just made another great defensive play on the ball... he just couldnt secure the pick.

You're the dude drafting all defense in our redraft thread...but ironically arent enjoying the great defense being played :lol:

I love defense, but Kyle Orton is playing QB lol

As a Texans fan, I've seen a lot of bad QB play make defenses look amazing haha

You sound like a regular NT'er right now.
No matter what the score is, every prime time game "sucks."

Yet, you still tune in.
You're a herb, go to bed. And not all primetime games suck, just  Monday Nights and Thursday Nights do.

If you think this is an entertaining game and great defense is being played, you're burnt. It's dink and dunk vs dink and dunk.

You're a herb, go to bed. And not all primetime games suck, just  Monday Nights and Thursday Nights do.

If you think this is an entertaining game and great defense is being played, you're burnt. It's dink and dunk vs dink and dunk.
These are two of the bests defenses in the league tho :lol:

Last edited:
You sound like a regular NT'er right now.

No matter what the score is, every prime time game "sucks."

Yet, you still tune in.

What else do you expect Orton and Tannehill to do?

Did you tune in thinking this is Brady vs. Luck?
That game is Sunday night bro.

YOU go to bed. :lol:

These are two of the bests defenses in the league tho :lol:

He's just watching for 80 yard bombs, he doesn't know what good defense is.

What else do you expect Orton and Tannehill to do?

Did you tune in thinking this is Brady vs. Luck?
That game is Sunday night bro.

YOU go to bed.
laugh.gif
Where did I say I expected explosive offense?

I knew what I was getting into before the game started, I just can't believe someone is dumb enough to try and persuade themselves that this game is in the least bit "entertaining". You sound hungry. You was only one of  3 posting about the game, the other 2 cats are from MIAMI, I just had to came in let you know you're wrong and you sound stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom