NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else do you expect Orton and Tannehill to do?

Did you tune in thinking this is Brady vs. Luck?

That game is Sunday night bro.

YOU go to bed. :lol:

Where did I say I expected explosive offense?

I knew what I was getting into before the game started, I just can't believe someone is dumb enough to try and persuade themselves that this game is in the least bit "entertaining". You sound hungry. You was only one of  3 posting about the game, the other 2 cats are from MIAMI, I just had to came in let you know you're wrong and you sound stupid.

Good job, you spent your thursday night trying to rain on peoples parades for enjoying a football game with their peers.

Well done. :smokin

What else do you expect Orton and Tannehill to do?

Did you tune in thinking this is Brady vs. Luck?

That game is Sunday night bro.

YOU go to bed. :lol:

Where did I say I expected explosive offense?

I knew what I was getting into before the game started, I just can't believe someone is dumb enough to try and persuade themselves that this game is in the least bit "entertaining". You sound hungry. You was only one of  3 posting about the game, the other 2 cats are from MIAMI, I just had to came in let you know you're wrong and you sound stupid.

I'm from the Bay. And I've been talking about the game except when I was training a class... soooooooo...

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like that's every year... this isn't one of them. But that's cool. Next week's blowout should be fun to watch..............

I'm from the Bay. And I've been talking about the game except when I was training a class... soooooooo
No one acknowledged you, tho. 

and LTB, i just pm'd you some tissue paper. 
smile.gif

I'm from the Bay. And I've been talking about the game except when I was training a class... soooooooo

and LTB, i just pm'd you some tissue paper. :smile:  

Bro its really not that serious, just jokes.

Game was good when i made the original post, but those horrible calls on top of the Bills not being able to move the ball killed it :lol:

Its officially a bad game now, okay? :lol:

Im honest.

I'm good. I'm not 6, but that's really funny bro. Still sound salty G. Peace be with you my son.

lol you sound so salty bro. It's really ok. You'll come in next Thursday pissin an moaning again. No worries.

Raiders / Chiefs :lol: :x

Would love to see young Derek Carr flourish... but yea. Wouldn't be surprised to see a game like last week (Broncos) just not as bad.

Dolphins face the Broncos next week... we'll see how good the defense really is.

lol you sound so salty bro. It's really ok. You'll come in next Thursday pissin an moaning again. No worries.

Raiders / Chiefs :lol: :x

Would love to see young Derek Carr flourish... but yea. Wouldn't be surprised to see a game like last week (Broncos) just not as bad.

Dolphins face the Broncos next week... we'll see how good the defense really is.

Yea I'm thinking of going to the game. It's only $8 on stubhub :lol: times are rough

Is it really?? Buy me a ticket when you get yours. I'll meet you there. Lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom