NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
packers D is killing me this week and lacy 
mean.gif

Sunday night soon 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
hopefully GB don't overlook the Vikings next week before the Pats game. gotta keep this thang Rollin

Clearly. Posting your S&T resume screams not caring.
Please explain how in the hell was it a legit question? You weren't seriously asking his team. You just mad he was going in on the Eagles,
so you tried to check him.

He asked me a question so I answered it like normal people do :lol:

Why do you even care? :lol:

As an Eagles fan, this is embarassing. Not that we have a stellar defense out there, but it's like this organization had no real concern in competing out there...

Got dudes thinking it's better to get blown out than lose in a respectable fashion by a few points, yet we're supposed to be FOR REAL? :smh:

McCoy hasn't done a damn thing all season long, our corners probably couldn't keep a HS wideout from having a big game, and Sanchez still plays like he did in NY..(not surprising to me btw)..but damn, at least get some guys that out there that COMPETE week to week Chip....****! :x

Last edited:
As an Eagles fan, this is embarassing. Not that we have a stellar defense out there, but it's like this organization had no real concern in competing out there...

Got dudes thinking it's better to get blown out than lose in a respectable fashion by a few points, yet we're supposed to be FOR REAL? :smh:

McCoy hasn't done a damn thing all season long, our corners probably couldn't keep a HS wideout from having a big game, and Sanchez still plays like he did in NY..(not surprising to me btw)..but damn, at least get some guys that out there that COMPETE week to week Chip....****! :x

Calm down, they're still 7-3, :lol:

Everyone gets smacked from time to time.

Calm down, they're still 7-3, :lol:

Everyone gets smacked from time to time.

Green Bay kicked Chicago's *** last week, and I still felt the Bears shouldn't have allowed that many points...but at least they came in the game with a losing record...

Philadelphia came in 7-2, looking to get a 1 game lead over Dallas in the division, and stunk up the joint...not forgiveable imo, a win is a win, a loss is a loss...but getting destroyed?...nah, I can't feel optimistic about that...this team played like trash...and I say that as a very loyal Eagles fan, I just speak bluntly about it when this team plays like garbage..:smh:

Last edited:
Exactly, just deflect.

But just for kicks let's compare.
Dallas is on a bye. I sat back and watched every team in the division lose bad.

You tried to doorcheck the nfl discussion thread because you can't stand people going in on your team. And at breakfast tommorrow
you have to look at your dad, knowing he's a cowboys fan and had sex last night.

Pretty sure you're closer to miserable.

let me check you real quick so you know; my step dad treats my mom like a queen so I couldn't careless he is a Cowboys, when we get together it's fun and games and we respect each other as two men, football is a sport we enjoy together. He would actually hate someone you like who is a lonely troll who is more happy when other teams lose then when his team wins.

Newsflash my parents have sex just like the rest of the world; do you? 110% sure you've never been with a woman.

THE END - go write that down in your diary

Bruh, I truly don't give a View media item 1263577. No matter how many ******* paragraphs you write, I'm going to use that one for a long time. You say it doesn't bother you but only reason NT knows about it is because you brought it up.

So you can say whatever, all the generic jokes. It doesn't bother me at all because you don't know me. But we all know you. You get "sonned" by a Cowboy fan every day. At least to me, that's View media item 1263583 hilarious.

Eh. Pats routinely take away/minimize whatever the opposing offense is best at or their best weapon.

Bill constantly preaches to not give up the big play...almost to a fault. It's why his FS (Devin McCourty) plays conservatively most of the time.

So recent history says the more likely scenario is Eddie Lacy having himself a big day.

Playing this Packer squad in Lambeau is scary though and the Pats have been a bit weaker on the road vs. winning teams than people realize.

Week 13 game should be fun.
smokin.gif
Great test for both teams.
Well, they're still a little better than the middle of the road when it comes to overall pass yards allowed and if you combine it with subpar pass rush D, a good balanced offense can take advantage.
I wouldn't go off overall pass yards allowed. Pats have been up big in recent games so opposing offenses are forced to abandon the run and constantly chuck it. That = misleading numbers. When it happens...the coaching staff wants the backfield to keep everything in front of them and the conservative **** shows up (like I said before, almost to a fault).

I'm not sure if the stats hold up, but I think their secondary is playing a lot better after Browner was implemented into the lineup. Revis is Revis. Even with Chandler Jones out, they've came up with a few creative schemes to pressure QB's by having alternate LB's blitzing.

Biggest weakness on that side right now is their run defense and an inordinate amount of penalties that haven't cost them...yet. Bill also switches everything up vs. mobile QB's and I think it seriously tweaks him out.
laugh.gif

I think the Packers game has all the makings of a shootout. They're gonna get theirs at home.

Best way to judge a Belichick defense is if they're getting off the field on 3rd/4th downs and holding opponents to FG's in the red zone. We'll see how they fare vs. the Colts tonight...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom