NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take that L KC!!!!!!!
roll.gif

cant eem be mad
gotta let them boys celebrate tonight. hit up the town, no practice tomorrow

I can't lie--That was probably one of the best finishes to a football games I've seen in a LONG time. It was filled with shocking moments and lulz

Look the Raiders though! They're acting like they just won the Super Bowl :lol:

This being on national TV made is that much better too!

Last edited:
I'm in class watching on game cast mobile. Why was the timeout called!
Im at work and couldnt see. Someone please tell me what happened on that last drive
laugh.gif
Raiders picked up a sack and some players were celebrating thinking the game was over. They were all the way in KC's backfield and there was one more down left. KC rushed to the line to get the snap off and catch them offsides, but Justin Tuck smartly called a timeout so they wouldn't be penalized.

No winless season for the Raiders
smokin.gif
Good for y'all dudes man.
smokin.gif

KC loss helps out the Patriots. One step closer to homefield throughout the 'offs.
smokin.gif

#STARTTHECARR

Last edited:
Raiders picked up a sack and some players were celebrating thinking the game was over. They were all the way in KC's backfield and there was one more down left...Justin Tuck smartly called for the timeout so they wouldn't be penalized.

No winless season for the Raiders :smokin Good for y'all dudes man. :smokin

KC loses helps out the Patriots. One step closer to homefield throughout the 'offs. :smokin

#STARTTHECARR
Damn :lol:

man that was intense. felt like I was watching a Super Bowl game with all those raw emotions on both sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom