NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

How has Khalil been doing?
nerd.gif
DROY so far. It'll be between him and Borland most likely, but Mack probably has the edge because he's been doing it longer.
Not to take anything away from Mack, because he has been really solid all year.  But Borland has made more of an impact in 3 games than Mack has made all season long.

happy for my dudes Charles Woodson and James Jones :pimp:

1-10 :pimp:

Add my man Tuck to that list. That was nice seeing the Raiders get that win.

Can't get over how these dudes was doing handshakes while the chiefs were lining up for 4th down. :lol:

Last edited:

How has Khalil been doing? :nerd:

DROY so far. It'll be between him and Borland most likely, but Mack probably has the edge because he's been doing it longer.
Not to take anything away from Mack, because he has been really solid all year.  But Borland has made more of an impact in 3 games than Mack has made all season long.

Idk about that. Borland has way better players around him. Borland is a stud though.

nerd.gif

Idk about that. Borland has way better players around him. Borland is a stud though.
Its true bro. Sorry to say.  Mack has been good, but hasnt really made any standout plays, changed a game, or really had a huge impact on any games. 

How has Khalil been doing? :nerd:

Its true bro. Sorry to say.  Mack has been good, but hasnt really made any standout plays, changed a game, or really had a huge impact on any games. 

Mack has been stand for it guy all year on d though. Doesn't show in box score but he's really coming into his own.

Borland has been really good but for what 3 games?

Congrats to the Raiders and their fans. I really feel with the right coach and leader in charge (looking at you Gruden) that franchise can turn around quicker than people think...

nerd.gif

Mack has been stand for it guy all year on d though. Doesn't show in box score but he's really coming into his own.

Borland has been really good but for what 3 games?
Like I originally said, Mack has had a good season.  He has been solid in all aspects of play.  But he has NOT truly made an impact on any specific game or had any standout plays. 

And yes, Borland has been really good for 3 games.  But again, he has made more of an impact in those 3 games than Mack has all year.

How pathetic of a team, franchise, and fanbase do you have to be in order to celebrate having just 1 victory this late into the season.

Shut up. Your franchise had a bunch of rough years not too long ago. Let them cook.

:lol: I was gonna say something like this.

I remember I used to play as the 49ers in Madden back when they had Eric Johnson @ TE and they were complete ***.

68 overall bum squad, :lol:

Damn brah who really digs up and figures out those random *** stats :lol:

Dudes really that bored on the Internet these days?

Last edited:
AMAZING atmosphere tonight. For the clowns talkin about Raider fans celebrating like it's the Super Bowl you're cot damn right.

Best I've felt leaving the Coliseum since Raiders - Titans AFC Champoonship game. Seriously you only see the type of solidarity experienced tonight in sports man. :pimp:

How pathetic of a team, franchise, and fanbase do you have to be in order to celebrate having just 1 victory this late into the season.

Dude did a group of Raider fans take turns with someone you hold dear? It would make sense we stay in your mouth literally every week. Typical Niner fan who was ghost most of the last decade. :lol:

dland24 dland24 if Mack ain't your DROY that's fine but to say he hasnt truly made an impact in any game all season is ******* hilarious. Read games not boxscores.

Maybe you're trippin and really meant he hasnt been a game changer or a playmaker???

FYI he's been our most impactful player ALL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom