NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
this it the weekend, bruh. just believe
nerd.gif

Nothing would make me happier than to have the Vikings wipe that smug and **** eating grin off of Rodgers' Mr. Potato head face.

:rofl:

good luck bruh

I think Denver routes Miami coming off that L last week

I'm thinking the same. Sanders is completely fine too...said he felt fine just like 5 minutes after the hit. He didn't even take a hit to the head so it wasn't as vicious as it looked. Julius Thomas might be a gametime decision but he'll more than likely go too.

love this time of the year, winning means more for teams that are in the playoff race and switching back and forth to other games during commerical breaks or halftime to see if the team or teams you need to lose are losing :lol: , plus its the holiday season :smokin . my favorite time of the year.

love this time of the year, winning means more for teams that are in the playoff race and switching back and forth to other games during commerical breaks or halftime to see if the team or teams you need to lose are losing :lol: , plus its the holiday season :smokin . my favorite time of the year.

:pimp:

Hey Chevelle

What the **** is wrong with Julio...he looks too heavy this year and isn't getting much separation. Dude has been messing me up in fantasy for weeks.

Last edited:
Hey Chevelle

What the **** is wrong with Julio...he looks too heavy this year and isn't getting much separation. Dude has been messing me up in fantasy for weeks.

To his defense our offense hasn't been going deep, just dink and donk...Koetter is a **** bag offensive coordinator, haven't seen any back shoulder fades to julio, just that trash *** WR screen.

Also julio been dropping ******* passes like crazy, we got 54 drops on our team I think. He's getting yards almost at 1000 should have it by this Sunday, but TDs are not there because the field isn't being stretched.

the hangover struggle is real...damn Barcade

this might be my fav football week of the year; Sunday football, slow work week followed by all day viewing on Thanksgiving

In no such year was a team in 1st at this point in season with 6 losses.

Yeah but you had a 7-9 Seattle team make the playoffs, also that Arizona team that went to the super bowl didn't have the most impressive record either...please shut your silly *** up...also it's 6 games left you don't know what the season ending record will be...so please go clap your funky ******* some where else

That Arizona team was over .500 though

a 6-10 team making playoffs Would be a joke

Keep making excuses

Last edited:

:smokin

you shut your mouth with that miami win talk though.

Don't think this was posted...Raiders convo in the locker room after the Chiefs game.
But Justin Tuck saves the day. He called a timeout before the Chiefs snapped it. He then immediately takes off his helmet and starts screaming at Moore and Mack. That leads to the following dialogue.
Moore goes over to Tuck, who is sitting in his chair …

Moore: “Don’t you ever scream at me like that again.”

Tuck: “I wanted to fight you. No, I did. I wanted to fight you. You know how your brother starts a fight and comes and gets you and its six guys waiting to fight? And you don’t want to fight them, you just want to fight the brother that got you in this mess? That’s how I was. I wanted to fight you, not them.”

(I then went over to Khalil Mack to get his take on Tuck screaming at him)

Mack: “There was a lot of that going on. I’m still learning. …We got the win. Nobody cares about that play anymore.”

On the moment of bliss he and Moore was clearly caught up in …

Mack:  ”It was surreal, man. We knew we wanted to get there. It just so happened we did. The rest is a win.”

On whether he knew the timeout had been called.

Mack:  ”(Smiling). We gone say we did. We gone say we did. That’s what Sio said? Sio said we knew? … Yeah, we knew the timeout was called.”

Moments later, out of nowhere, comes Charles Woodson. He walks towards Moore.

Woodson: “Man, what heeeeell was y’all doing?!?”

Moore’s head drops as he smiles.

Woodson: “What the hell was y’all doing?”

Tuck: “Did you see me? I (wanted) to punch them right in the face.”

Moore: We was doing the handshake.

Woodson: FOR TEN MINUTES????

Moore: For seven minutes, yes.

(Laughs).

Moore: “Hey. I turned around and he (pointing to Tuck) was yelling at me. And (Alex Smith) was like this (Moore squats like he’s under center).

Woodson: “Because they was about to go!”

Tuck: “I called timeout twice.”

Woodson:  ”Unbelievable.”

Moore: “You know how they say act like you’ve been there before? I haven’t!” (eruption of laughter)

Woodson:  ”You better be glad we won or we would’ve been fighting.”

Tuck:  ”I’ve been in this league for 10 years. C-Wood been in this league 18 years. We’ve never seen anything like that. Ever. You know how you say ‘I’ve seen it all’? I’ll never say that again.”
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't think this was posted...Raiders convo in the locker room after the Chiefs game.

But Justin Tuck saves the day. He called a timeout before the Chiefs snapped it. He then immediately takes off his helmet and starts screaming at Moore and Mack. That leads to the following dialogue.

Moore goes over to Tuck, who is sitting in his chair …

Moore: “Don’t you ever scream at me like that again.”

Tuck: “I wanted to fight you. No, I did. I wanted to fight you. You know how your brother starts a fight and comes and gets you and its six guys waiting to fight? And you don’t want to fight them, you just want to fight the brother that got you in this mess? That’s how I was. I wanted to fight you, not them.”

(I then went over to Khalil Mack to get his take on Tuck screaming at him)

Mack: “There was a lot of that going on. I’m still learning. …We got the win. Nobody cares about that play anymore.”

On the moment of bliss he and Moore was clearly caught up in …

Mack: ”It was surreal, man. We knew we wanted to get there. It just so happened we did. The rest is a win.”

On whether he knew the timeout had been called.

Mack: ”(Smiling). We gone say we did. We gone say we did. That’s what Sio said? Sio said we knew? … Yeah, we knew the timeout was called.”

Moments later, out of nowhere, comes Charles Woodson. He walks towards Moore.

Woodson: “Man, what heeeeell was y’all doing?!?”

Moore’s head drops as he smiles.

Woodson: “What the hell was y’all doing?”

Tuck: “Did you see me? I (wanted) to punch them right in the face.”

Moore: We was doing the handshake.

Woodson: FOR TEN MINUTES????

Moore: For seven minutes, yes.

(Laughs).

Moore: “Hey. I turned around and he (pointing to Tuck) was yelling at me. And (Alex Smith) was like this (Moore squats like he’s under center).

Woodson: “Because they was about to go!”

Tuck: “I called timeout twice.”

Woodson: ”Unbelievable.”

Moore: “You know how they say act like you’ve been there before? I haven’t!” (eruption of laughter)

Woodson: ”You better be glad we won or we would’ve been fighting.”

Tuck: ”I’ve been in this league for 10 years. C-Wood been in this league 18 years. We’ve never seen anything like that. Ever. You know how you say ‘I’ve seen it all’? I’ll never say that again.”

:lol:  

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom