NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Barcade and they had Evil Genius tap takeover; everything was like 10-12% :x
Good man. What did me in was girls wanting to do Vegas Bombs, Orange Stoli Bombs, and finishing with Jamo rocks.

Your boy is hurting like McNabb in the Super Bowl.

That Arizona team was over .500 though

a 6-10 team making playoffs Would be a joke

Keep making excuses

So now you predicting the records of teams ? Ok nastradumbass give me the winning lotto numbers clown...like I said its 6 games left your bum *** don't know what's going to happen which is why you keep hanging on to the record right now to help your **** bag argument. I'm not hearing you loser.

That Arizona team was over .500 though

a 6-10 team making playoffs Would be a joke

Keep making excuses

So now you predicting the records of teams ? Ok nastradumbass give me the winning lotto numbers clown...like I said its 6 games left your bum *** don't know what's going to happen which is why you keep hanging on to the record right now to help your **** bag argument. I'm not hearing you loser.

Where did I predict the records of the teams? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh? :lol:

With every post it continues to proves that you're borderline ******ed

Last edited:
smokin.gif

you shut your mouth with that miami win talk though.

:lol: i need miami bro, yall will probably route them tho but ill be watching and hoping :smokin

rollin to ocean bar in hermosa beach tonight
smokin.gif
gonna be turnt
Is it poppin out there during the week? I used to go years back to Sharkeez but haven't been back since

My nights to go out are usually Monday-Wednesday.. how rowdy does it get on those nights.. It's been tough finding anywhere lately. Went to Fullerton last Tuesday and it was horrible.

Last edited:
Is it poppin out there during the week? I used to go years back to Sharkeez but haven't been back since

My nights to go out are usually Monday-Wednesday.. how rowdy does it get on those nights.. It's been tough finding anywhere lately. Went to Fullerton last Tuesday and it was horrible.

nah bro to be honest its dead on those days, maybe during the day or afternoon for taco tuesday, friday night- sunday evening is when it pops out there. ***** gonna go off tonight tho :smokin

nah bro to be honest its dead on those days, maybe during the day or afternoon for taco tuesday, friday night- sunday evening is when it pops out there. ***** gonna go off tonight tho
smokin.gif
Appreciate the info bro.. I swear Sharkeez on Mondays back in the day used to have House night and girls would be out there packing the place out.

Either way it's a fairly long drive so I would hate to drive out there to be disappointed. Thanks man have fun tonight...

Appreciate the info bro.. I swear Sharkeez on Mondays back in the day used to have House night and girls would be out there packing the place out.

Either way it's a fairly long drive so I would hate to drive out there to be disappointed. Thanks man have fun tonight...

where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom