NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the playoffs,
Throws for 103 yards, beats Drew Brees.

Throws first TD up 29-0 vs Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Throws 4 INT's, beats Aaron Rodgers.

Brees scores 15. Peyton 8. Aaron Rodgers, with 5 turnovers, scores 5 Field Goals.

Marshawn Lynch in those games?

140 Yards and 2 TD's vs Brees.

39 yards and a TD vs Peyton. (Defense added a TD, a Safety, and a Special Teams TD to add an additional 16 points to the Lynch TD tho before Russ started getting stats)

157 yards and a TD yesterday vs Rodgers.

But please, tell me more about that game he had against the Deadskins the first week of October, or the fact that he's been able to get TD's early in his career, during the easiest passing era in NFL history, please, tell me all about those. :lol:

But conveniently ignore his 200 yard 2 TD game against Denver right?

Forget his 270 yard 3 TD game against Carolina right?

His 200 yard 1 TD game with a 65% completion percentage against Frisco in 2013, forget that right?

Forget his 385 yard 3 total TD game against Atlanta his rookie year, where was his defense to prop him up that day? Huh?

So ******* biased b.

Last edited:
Forget his 270 yard 3 TD game against Carolina right?

He absolutely balled against the team that gave up Ryan Lindley's first career touchdown the week before. Mucho credit to Russ for that one.

Ok, so then Russ can win games like other QB's if he has no solid run game and an average Defense, just give him a great Oline and a solid WR and he'll deliver in the same manner, yes? :nerd:

Yeah he'd probably do very well in those circumstances.

He'd definitely have gaudier passing numbers in a Denver or Indy offense. For sure.

Forget his 385 yard 3 total TD game against Atlanta his rookie year, where was his defense to prop him up that day? Huh?

So the defense didn't play well and the Seahawks lost, while Russ played great? Ya don't say........

The Hawks win when Russ plays horrible, but they lose when the defense has a bad game.......

Weird.

Ok, so then Russ can win games like other QB's if he has no solid run game and an average Defense, just give him a great Oline and a solid WR and he'll deliver in the same manner, yes? :nerd:

Yeah he'd probably do very well in those circumstances.

He'd definitely have gaudier passing numbers in a Denver or Indy offense. For sure.

:nerd:

But would he WIN, like he is now? Or just be able to post better numbers?

Last edited:
So the defense didn't play well and the Seahawks lost, while Russ played great? Ya don't say........

The Hawks win when Russ plays horrible, but they lose when the defense has a bad game.......

Weird.

Ah but shouldn't they have propped him up?

Right?

I mean wouldn't your favorite QB have won that game? :lol:

:nerd:

But would he WIN, like he is now? Or just be able to post better numbers?

Indy, he'd probably go as far as Luck has.

With Denver? Yeah, he'd go all the way. C'mon, let's not even pretend that they're not absolutely stacked.

Russell is a GOOD QB in the absolute perfect situation

any other QB throws 4 INT's yesterday without Seattle's D and that game is at least a two TD game even with comeback points

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Stopped reading...

This sh-t is just getting silly at this point.[/COLOR]

But name me one tho bro, name me one. How many QBs can make defenders miss like he can and throw on the run like him?

Aaron Rodgers.....

That's it? :lol:

The sad thing is, I think the majority of us like Russell Wilson the QB. He's fun to watch.

We just hate y'all.

The man is what he is. Let it be.

Last edited:
Russell is a GOOD QB in the absolute perfect situation

any other QB throws 4 INT's yesterday without Seattle's D and that game is at least a two TD game even with comeback points

absolute perfect? definitely not perfect.

but it's an ideal situation for HIM because his strengths minimizes the weaknesses of Seattle's offense.

Great fit, no doubt. But far from a perfect situation.

I like Russell I really do but what, if anything, does he do better than Luck?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Stopped reading...

This sh-t is just getting silly at this point.[/COLOR]

But name me one tho bro, name me one. How many QBs can make defenders miss like he can and throw on the run like him?

Aaron Rodgers.....

That's it? :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck (miss in a different way, a miss is a miss)
Tony Romo (see above)
Teddy Bridgewater
Kaep
RG3
Tannehill on roll outs...

just off the top of my head.

I've never disputed the fact that I think RW is a good QB in the perfect situation.

He isn't one of a kind.

He didn't win that game, he played well for 4 minutes.[/COLOR]

I like Russell I really do but what, if anything, does he do better than Luck?
win those big games
laugh.gif
 True but there are multiple reasons behind that other than strictly because of him. What does he do skill wise better than luck?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom