NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've learned to never take anything the Ravens organization and players ***** about seriously. it's non stop from them. before the game. during the game. after the game. everything is always a conspiracy with those chicks.

The irony, Pats fans are in a strange place since all this broke.

I want to make bank bro, I want to get ***

I want to drive a Range Rover

i've learned to never take anything the Ravens organization and players ***** about seriously. it's non stop from them. before the game. during the game. after the game. everything is always a conspiracy with those chicks.

The irony, Pats fans are in a strange place since all this broke.

you couldn't be more off point with the "since all this broke" shot....i've been touting that message for years on this board about the ravens

Am I the only one that though Brady's press conference was a man in disbelief that he was being accused for doing something that not only he didn't do, but so ridiculously minuscule compared to the way the media was treating it?

The atypical way he handled the press conference when you compare his demeanor to the demeanor he has in normal ones was because he was half-laughing on the inside at the scene before him, half feeling the need to defend himself because he realized the mob of reporters were going for his neck looking for self-admittance and apology over something he didn't do?

Man, I thought it was laughable at how one reporter was like, "Tom do you really expect us to believe that you can't tell the difference between a ball inflated at 12.5 PSI compared to one inflated at 10.5 PSI?"

Sal Pal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yet another example of why I keep my viewing of ESPN programs to the bare minimum.

SVP & Russillo, ATH, and PTI is pretty much it.

Byron Leftwich had the smallest hands ever, Brunell was barely 6-foot-1, they were the OG Deflate Squad though.

Sal pal is the biggest dink for that. First of all what the f was he tryna say? Plus tom brady is a spokeman for mens uggs not womens. He isnt in the commercial wearing womens ugs. Lol so women are going to wear womens ugs cuz tom brady wears mens ugs? Or just uggs in general. Like whatt im not even makin sense so wwwtf was sal pal even doing

He's trying to say that Brady was forced into denying that he cheated because women hate cheaters and women buy Uggs. What a corner to be backed into, Sal's so right.

:rofl:

Last edited:

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/tkelce[/URL]"]
Hey @tkelce what's your favorite type of milk to consume?
— Ryan O'Connor (@GlattersA*****) January 23, 2015

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/GlattersA*****[/URL]"]
@GlattersA*****: Hey @tkelce what's your favorite type of milk to consume?” Always enjoyed the taste of good ole titty milk
— Travis Kelce (@tkelce)

January 23, 2015

[/QUOTE]

View media item 1366467
[/quote]

512x.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom