NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many hypebeasts were at this superbowl most of em prob dont even follow football - at least it was a great game but such a stupid play in the end, beast mode is where its at in the red zone....

so many hypebeasts were at this superbowl most of em prob dont even follow football - at least it was a great game but such a stupid play in the end, beast mode is where its at in the red zone....

wats his % inside da 1?

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

Lane's injury was disgusting.  No wonder NBC didn't replay it.

^^ EDLEMEN is the man though, was trynna chop block the guy.  He did well, popped him up and bamb wham, thank you man.  Kinda obvious it was very 'intense' from the get go.

‏@ESPNNFL  
#SB49 stars:

SEA WR Chris Matthews - worked at Foot Locker.
NE CB Malcolm Butler - worked at Popeyes

Never give up on your dreams

Allow me to have 0 complaints for a second. They nailed the Super Bowl this year. Birth of a new GOAT against one of the greatest defenses of all time. They showcased everything very well right from the very beginning. Even if you don't like long national anthems and long breaks. That's the point of the Super Bowl, it's better if you try to embrace it. I've never been one to not shut up about commercials but those were also great. It seemed the companies stopped trying their hardest to get us to laugh and started focusing on telling stories with cool old school and new school monologues, cool music, and real acting by real actors. It was like a series of mini projects or short films with great production. The half time show was good because I'm capable of appreciating talent without having to like them. I get why Katy Perry is there, she's good at what she does and hits a very broad demographic. Sounded good, rode a 20 foot lion, made me laugh with sharks and beach balls, and flew around on a star. It was a show. Then the end of the game. Two miracles and a brawl. I felt for both teams what I felt for the packers last week and it was within a minute. I had Tyree and Manningham visions the second it happened and said "there is just no way this is happening again to the Pats". They're not even my team. Then just like that it happened to Seattle and I couldn't believe how they must have felt.

This is the first time I've finished an NFL season not wishing it never ended. Started with Ray Rice, all the stuff in-between, and ended like this. I'm spent. 2014 was one of the better years of football I've ever experienced.

just rewatched the slow-mo of Jeremy Lane's injury, and not sure if it's been said, but it's shades of paul george's during FIBA. :x

i may have nothing but bitter hatred and disgust for the seahawks but damn, never want to see that happen to an athlete. much luck to that man in his recovery.

how intoxicated must Sapp have been to bring that up to the room with him??

interested in what his BAC levels were, because they were likely close to near fatal

Damn. The NFL Network wasn't taking any chances with Warren after what happened with Darren Sharper.

Lost in the Super Bowl aftermath and Sapp prostitutes is the fact that Brandon Browner won his 2 super bowls basically in the same way that Jeremy Shockey won his.

And still, Supa Dupa Fly > > > Katy Perry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom