NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

That old dude in the Wilson jersey was LOADED 
roll.gif
 He was clapping after the pick lmfao. Dude looked like he was on the verge of falling over and calling it a night.

No disrespect to Brady but in not going to go nuts applauding the guy for dumping his depreciating and highly taxable asset (one that he didn't chose nor need) on to someone. He knows what he is doing, calculated as always. Winning a car is the worst prize :lol:

Last edited:
No disrespect to Brady but in not going to go nuts applauding the guy for dumping his depreciating and highly taxable asset (one that he didn't chose nor need) on to someone. He knows what he is doing, calculated as always. Winning a car is the worst prize :lol:

Scumbag Tom :smh:

Every player in the league that was cut during the season is mad as heck right now.
That boy Blount had a minor setback but a MAJOR comeback.
He went from the soup line to Super Bowl champ in less than 90 days :nthat:

Last edited:
@VA757VA

What's good bro? What you think of what transpired yesterday?

@iLLoQuent aka DSKSorry for the late response, just catching up from yesterday..

I thought it was a good game in which the patriots dominated the most important parts..

I think Seattle made some very, un-seattle like decisions like not running the ball and missing tackles left and right..

I think Seattle didn't make adjustments, where Bellicheck obviously did... Not sure why kj wright was on gronk so much, but he was.. Not sure why lanes replacement never got help, but he didn't... Bellicheck saw a mismatch in #13 torching them, and he adjusted... Browner put the clanks on him...also I noticed Bellicheck kept kam occupied in coverage and gronk running dummy routes to keep the middle open for those cruising routes and such... Just impressive coaching by Bill..

And lastly, I think Tom Brady was flawless... I know he threw two bad pics, but he was on fire when it counted and stayed cool and played his game... Did his dink and dunk thing, threw it to gronk when the matchup was favorable, just plain good quarterbackimg... And the fourth quarter was a thing of beauty.. It was impressive, clutcmy, and mirrored Bradys career..

Not that it matters, but I've moved both Bellicheck and Brady into the #1 spot within my rankings... To stay so good for so long, throughout all the changes in rules/personnel/opponents is truly admirable...

And to hear the rookie corner say he was coached up to expect that play from Seattle, and that he was beat on that very play in practice just shows me how detail oriented Bellicheck is man... It's truly genius the way he approaches the game..

I agree with this. Not impressed. Butler saved the game, Edelman was probably the best player on the field that day. If I'm Brady, I'm giving the car and trophy to one of them. Brady was good though so I'm not upset that he won it.

what's the issue with this?
None.

Nintendo is there so it makes sense.
:nerd:

Lotta Asians in Washington/Vancouver area. Travel more b....:smile:
I need to. My brother actually went to Seattle this past year. So damn jealous.

View media item 1382836

just wondering how you came to this conclusion??

Maybe its me but it just seems that in all these fan videos there is at least one Asian. I don't see that with other teams. Not that there is anything wrong with that its just something I've picked up while watching these videos :smile:

None.
:nerd:
I need to. My brother actually went to Seattle this past year. So damn jealous.
Maybe its me but it just seems that in all these fan videos there is at least one Asian. I don't see that with other teams. Not that there is anything wrong with that its just something I've picked up while watching these videos :smile:

From the fan videos, you can only conclude that Seattle may have the most fans that are Asians... that hang out with other races... on Sundays....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom