NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is a clown

I say the league should make an example out of someone. Somewhere along the lines of banning a player for life. Then maybe some of these players will wake up and think about what they're doing.

Do you think Josh Gordon is consciously trying to be an addict?

This is his 3rd offense (I believe his 2nd in the NFL). I'm sure he is well aware of all the other players who have been disciplined for the same thing. My question is, when are the players going to learn? Suspensions, fines don't seem to be making any kind of difference. What's left to do? This type of conduct disrupts the organization.

How many chances are they giving this guy?

Doesn't matter if CLE cuts him or keeps him cuz the browns will still be terrible

Kid is a clown

I say the league should make an example out of someone. Somewhere along the lines of banning a player for life. Then maybe some of these players will wake up and think about what they're doing.

Do you think Josh Gordon is consciously trying to be an addict?

This is his 3rd offense (I believe his 2nd in the NFL). I'm sure he is well aware of all the other players who have been disciplined for the same thing. My question is, when are the players going to learn? Suspensions, fines don't seem to be making any kind of difference. What's left to do? This type of conduct disrupts the organization.

Does the NFL make offenders go to mandatory drug/substance rehab?

If not its kinda a witch hunt

Last edited:
"johnny football" or johnny 8-ball or whatever ensures misdirection from his last name manziel, a traditionally jewish last name that probably doesn't test as marketing well

Last edited:
I havent been following this thread at all, but just wanted to chime in and say, Russell Wilson wanted that pass play at the end of the game to play hero.. been telling people there is something about that kid i don't like, son is nice dont get me wrong but I sincerely believe he thinks he is bigger than the team and is salty about his salary. I don't think anybody on the team or coaching sataff wants to say anything about it, but I think that one is on him. yeah we remember Pete's bad play call on 4th down in the BCS title game, but IMO this is on Wilson.

I havent been following this thread at all, but just wanted to chime in and say, Russell Wilson wanted that pass play at the end of the game to play hero.. been telling people there is something about that kid i don't like, son is nice dont get me wrong but I sincerely believe he thinks he is bigger than the team and is salty about his salary. I don't think anybody on the team or coaching sataff wants to say anything about it, but I think that one is on him. yeah we remember Pete's bad play call on 4th down in the BCS title game, but IMO this is on Wilson.

I really believe the Seahawks thought they had it all the way locked up at the point. They had a chance to make their young franchise QB a star or give it to lynch. I feel like they thought they were gonna score anyway so they went a ahead and tried to make russy the guy. Ish backfired.

Thinks he's bigger than the team and salty about his salary? NT :lol: :rofl:

Jesus is bigger than the team so yes Russell is 

All of this!!!

Top 10 QB, 2 All-Pro receivers you set on offense. I would have loved to see how he could have turned their D around

And since when has Rex ever been a guy that could coach offense or have a good coordinator to coach it? The Bills have literally everything they need on that team to compete other than a quarterback. They went 9-7 with damn Kyle Orton. Rex knows how to coach defense...the Falcons have just about nothing to work with on defense so it would have been a waste for him to go there. Roddy is also a shell of his former self, and that receiving core can never stay healthy.

Really wish we kept Revis and hired Rex ourself. I'll just watch Lovie's blank *** stare on the sidelines instead though :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom