NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disagreeing but all should know the Who

Honestly Timberlake is by far the best option but he won't do it :lol:
There were several people at my work in their mid 20s who had only heard of the band's name but had no clue about them outside of that.

Timberlake would be cool but I'm sure he is permanently barred for obvious reasons

That's why I feel like they should be guests to the main feature and perform 2-3 songs. I know that would run a long time but hey why not?

Apparently people are trying to get this to happen. Hashtag and superbowl50 on instagram and see what comes up. Also..

http://www.straight.com/blogra/818916/metallica-must-play-super-bowl-50
That sounds like a good idea and with the right planning and strategy in place could be executed successfully

Rock may suck right now but metal sure as hell doesn't \m/ \m/

never had you pegged as a metal head. feel free to share some bands...i'm always looking out for new stuff.

i honestly don't even listen to any of the "current" bands out there right now...my playlist is all bands from late 90s/early 2000s

:smokin

Though Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, Foster the People, Black Keys and the Shins and others have out out real solid albums

agreed. especially with the black keys.

Is your real name ciscoe?

You just said Metallica blows. All jokes are now directed towards you

ciscoe.jpg

Kazaa was fun. Bearshare was decent for lil bit as well.

I'd like to see the Black Keys. That would be dope halftime show.

The Who are fringe mainstream

They haven't had a hit since like the in 1970s and they were never in the Beatles/ The Rolling Stones/ Led Zeppelin stratosphere

Napster, Limewire, Kazaa, Bearshare?

Y'all taking it back in here.
laugh.gif

Glad BB came out to defend Carol. Kids dunno anything here. Too much madden, go amd.learn hownto.throw a perfect 10 yard.spiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom