NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I'm on my phone. Trust. I'm trying to read all I can. And no, that's not the argument in its entirety. Don't be ridiculous, Pro.

Activists do what they do..Most of the population jump aboard something after it gains steam. I'm trying to gather facts and proof and also decipher certain agendas. NT has provided links and I'm reading them, but I also know activists, people in general, even some on this board, have agendas. Lots of BS to fluff out.

It is offensive, though. I think it's offensive to call Native Americans Indians, but I understand not many share that POV.
To most it's not.

From experience most from/living on Rez's prefer  "Indian".
I mean historically its kind of messed up... I guess they might not care but some white guy landed and said "Oh ****... We made it to India?!  Sup, Indians?" and that's that.  They became "Indians" based on the ignorance of Christopher Columbus and co.

Quote:

To clarify here... What does "SWS" mean? 
Suspected White Supremacist 
Thought it was something like that.

I hate that term though... "White Supremacist" seems to be getting thrown around where it doesn't apply a lot lately.

I think there's a difference between being a 75 year old from Pittsburgh suburbs who's got some questionable opinions and a White Supremacist...
"Some questionable opinions"??  Champ those statements by Mike Ditka remind me of a manifest from a plantation owner.  It would be one thing if he honestly thought the name should remain and left it at that, but his explanation and rationale for his reasoning is beyond "questionable".  Mike Ditka doesn't deserve a pass. 

I hate that term though... "White Supremacist" seems to be getting thrown around where it doesn't apply a lot lately.

I think there's a difference between being a 75 year old from Pittsburgh suburbs who's got some questionable opinions and a White Supremacist...

Not to derail but don't be foolish and think these ideals are only with the elderly....it is a generational train of thought/action whether someone realizes they're one or not

Last edited:
a 74 years old white male supports the use of a derogatory term for another race..

and some of you side with him? really?

Now he is a white supremacist because he is republican and is fine with the name ********

Nt extremes

But anybody justifying that name is obviously ignorant and insensitive about other people races

Y'all caping these characters better be of European descent cause if you're anything else but that you're a disappointment

I expect this from Europeans...some can't help it

*looks at world history*

Last edited:

Quote:

"Some questionable opinions"??  Champ those statements by Mike Ditka remind me of a manifest from a plantation owner.  It would be one thing if he honestly thought the name should remain and left it at that, but his explanation and rationale for his reasoning is beyond "questionable".  Mike Ditka doesn't deserve a pass. 
I'm not saying give him a pass... Just saying I don't think I'd consider him a White Supremacist.  

That interview with Snyder defending the word and calling it prideful and honorable. Sickening. Snyder is a piece of ****, Ditka too.

Last edited:
Ditka's always been cool to me but he sounds like just like some white folks old and young that want to tell other races what to be offended by.

Are those Ditka comments confirmed? Almost felt so over the top I wouldn't be surprised if fake

what exactly did he say? i went back through the last two pages and didn't see exactly what he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom