NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not both??

Watch the game on TV, and watch the draft on the iPad/laptop.
smokin.gif

I know we're all different, but the draft is must see tv round these parts. Lol. I'm hooked.
I love the draft, just not watching ALL of it.  Waiting 15 minutes for a guy to walk on a stage...nah Im good....watching Mel Kiper....nah Im good...

Why not both??

Watch the game on TV, and watch the draft on the iPad/laptop. :smokin

I know we're all different, but the draft is must see tv round these parts. Lol. I'm hooked.

Exactly.. And it really depends on which game is playing NBA wise.. If it's any of those east first round games, I don't give a crap

Every series in the west is going to be great

He was terrible when he was with us in Dallas, seems like he slightly improved in Jacksonville.
That's the general consensus I've been getting. Appreciate it

Pretty much. Very good and legit on special teams, and a little bit better than Jacques Reeves at actual coverage.

Another terrible CB in Dallas, Jacques Reeves :x still remember Plexico abusing him for 3 TDs :smh:

How was Sterling Moore on Dallas?

Actually pretty good.

Stepped up when Claiborne ruptured his Achilles. And Brandon Carr did nothing.

He's not going to be a top DB, but for 1 year $1.65mil, not bad.

Spot on. You think White is gonna make the team and replace him? I really hope we can add another veteran in the secondary at some point for cheap. Pretty sure we'll draft one or two.

Spot on. You think White is gonna make the team and replace him? I really hope we can add another veteran in the secondary at some point for cheap. Pretty sure we'll draft one or two.

Yeah. I do. Seemed like that was their intent when they signed him to be a Slot DB. And hope Carr takes the paycut and performs, and when Claiborne comes back he can step up.

Last edited:
Never seen a team recently like the 49ers implode like that...Crazy

Chargers may have a dump of a stadium but at least they don't have Jed York as an owner.

As a fan, I'd gladly take a dumpy stadium instead of Levi's if it means I have a competent owner who isn't sabotaging our franchise on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom