NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut by the Raiders but made the 49ers though
wink.gif
No ****.  We've already established he's a 49er based on the following tweet - "49ers LB Chase Thomas suffers torn ACL working out"

For someone who posts all day, you're not very good at it. 

You know what else gets me though? Look at the cluster **** of an offseason the Niners are having...

...and Reggie Bush STILL picked them over the Patriots. :smh:

I know he's a Cali dude, but damn man. I think I'd rather hear that it came down to money. :lol: :frown:
Reggie will be hurt by week 3 you're better off b.

Cut by the Raiders but made the 49ers though :wink:

View media item 1453202
No ****.  We've already established he's a 49er based on the following tweet - "49ers LB Chase Thomas suffers torn ACL working out"

For someone who posts all day, you're not very good at it. 

Why are you so upset at everything that I post about your 49ers?

Is it personal problems? I will understand if you're having problems at home.

Last edited:
Damn nice 
laugh.gif
,I've never met anyone with their bday on that day. I'd probably be vigilant if I were you about the baked goods I'd be consuming on that day 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I love that dude's rants,he had some ether for Jerry
laugh.gif
. He also had one during the whole Michael Sam story calling out the media/NFL that was pretty on point.

I'm not talking race again but I never saw what he said about Chip Kelly. He has nothing to do with my opinion on race or sports.

If you have talent (in regards to Hardy), you'll get a job in the league. NFL puts up a good front with their PSAs (no more), lipservice to the media, etc., but at the end of the day, winning >>>>>> character.

These guys will lie right in your faces, but let's be real. If there is a super talented player who has off-the-field problems, they will get chance after chance to get on a roster.

Ray Rice, dude was coming off an atrocious season statistically, and can be argued that he was at the point of his career as a RB when he would start trending downwards. Why put him on a roster when you can get the same production out of another player with less of a headache? Talented guys like Pacman Jones, Vick, Ray Lewis, Hardy, etc. still had PLENTY to give on the field.

GMs may say one thing to the media about how deplorable their actions were, but behind closed doors, it's a different story.

If Dallas wins a SB, you think anyone will give a **** about what Hardy's problems were? As long as the Cowboys are winning and Hardy is producing, nothing else really matters to those who run a team.

I HATE the Cowboys but not sure how you can say it wasn't a good signing for them

they might face backlash from sponsors because of it but then can be said with any move similar to this

I HATE the Cowboys but not sure how you can say it wasn't a good signing for them

they might face backlash from sponsors because of it but then can be said with any move similar to this

I don't even think they'll face backlash from sponsors. NFL is BIG business. You think someone would be willing to risk all that $ over this?

Same reason why for all the controversy surround the ******** name, there hasn't been one major sponsor to sever ties.

$$$$/Winning >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom