NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite college game was NCAA March Madness 06 with Raymond Felton on the cover. That lockdown defender control were almost always guaranteed steals with a decent PG. 

This video game discussion has restored my faith in this forum.

I was getting worried after all the Weekend and N-Sync talk.

First
I ever tell yall about the time I was the saints and broke off a thirty yard run with Reggie Bush, did a flip into the end zone and he broke his neck and died? Had to restart my franchise after that
mean.gif
Then
I played ncaa basketball for 40 seasons and was forced to retire.
The hell is going on? Why are you being forced into these armageddon scenarios b?
laugh.gif

Anybody here still playing Madden?

Seems like 2k took its spot as the go to sports game years ago ..like my wen my lil bro comes through all he plays is 2k never even mentions Madden
Nah FIFA did that. I haven't played video games in a few years but this is just common knowledge. I know a lot of yall hate soccer but anything else is outright denial. 

First

I ever tell yall about the time I was the saints and broke off a thirty yard run with Reggie Bush, did a flip into the end zone and he broke his neck and died? Had to restart my franchise after that :smh:

Then

I played ncaa basketball for 40 seasons and was forced to retire.

The hell is going on? Why are you being forced into these armageddon scenarios b? :lol:  
Lmao the Reggie thing was completely flukey. College Hoops 2k8 I believe just had a 40 season limit on its mode. I really got my money's worth with that game.

aladdin, x-men, beavis and butthead, cool spot, sonic the hedgehog, madden 95, nba jam, earthworm jim, barts nightmare.

Streets of Rage 2. Still roll with it

My favorite college game was NCAA March Madness 06 with Raymond Felton on the cover. That lockdown defender control were almost always guaranteed steals with a decent PG. 

Agree, that is also still in the rotation

FIFA is the only reason I bought my PS3 and itll be the only reason I buy a PS4 later this year when I can afford it.

GOAT sports game franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom