NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunn / Allstott
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

A couple things:

1) Celeste pizza is like 3 for a dollar at Foodarama, and it sucks

2) Seeing Lestar Jean's name on the Veteran's Combine list :stoneface: :lol: I had been waiting on him to do something for so long, but all he ended up being was mostly injury-riddled, or under-performing.

3) There's a Veteran's Combine.

4) When did Mike Tomlin cut his hair? He had the Steve Harvey/Jamie Foxx precision hairline for years, and seeing it cut make it look like he used to have Missy 96 fingerwaves

Last edited:
I'm away from this thread for a few hours and the topic changes... lulz.

Scathing:

Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News is hearing the Browns are the "front-runner" to be featured on HBO's 2015 Hard Knocks series.

This would be a doozy. The Browns have reached a new low in terms of organizational dysfunction under (accused) federal criminal Jimmy Haslam, drafting Johnny Manziel per the owner's orders and also whiffing (so far) on No. 8 overall pick Justin Gilbert. Manziel has been in rehab for more than six weeks. GM Ray Farmer proved in well above his head in his first year on the job, illegally text messaging the Browns' sideline during 2014 games. The dysfunction led to OC Kyle Shanahan essentially quitting after the season. Currently, the Browns have easily the NFL's worst offensive depth chart. The Browns opening their doors to HBO's cameras would give the world a real chance to see what a perennial loser looks like, and why bad teams in the NFL tend to stay bad.

Scathing:

Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News is hearing the Browns are the "front-runner" to be featured on HBO's 2015 Hard Knocks series.

This would be a doozy. The Browns have reached a new low in terms of organizational dysfunction under (accused) federal criminal Jimmy Haslam, drafting Johnny Manziel per the owner's orders and also whiffing (so far) on No. 8 overall pick Justin Gilbert. Manziel has been in rehab for more than six weeks. GM Ray Farmer proved in well above his head in his first year on the job, illegally text messaging the Browns' sideline during 2014 games. The dysfunction led to OC Kyle Shanahan essentially quitting after the season. Currently, the Browns have easily the NFL's worst offensive depth chart. The Browns opening their doors to HBO's cameras would give the world a real chance to see what a perennial loser looks like, and why bad teams in the NFL tend to stay bad.

:smokin

:lol:

Need Holmgren back, he had them looking up

If the Browns really wanna be on Hard Knocks after all the **** they've been through, it'll just verify them never becoming a relevant football franchise ever again.

He owns Flying J and it was something withholding payments to truck companies
yeah something like that... if i recall; he was basically skimming them (customers) oil/gas little by little and in the end and then ultimately they were supposed to get money back for not getting their money's worth and after that all of that added up, it was millions and millions of dollars worth.. there was an article that espn posted a while back. LONG read but interesting. i believe the feds accused him of knowing but not doing anything about it

Last edited:
that isn't me :lol:

it's that Jim Cramer dude who does the money stuff on tv, any Eagles jersey buying for me is on hold

I will stick with my M&N Randall, he isn't being traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom