NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said a few days ago that Sharper was getting a plea deal for all charges. I think it was 9 total. There must be some holes in these cases. Something doesn't sound right.

70 months for a DUI?

Wtf he do?

Oregon Measure 11, 70 min, no exceptions.

Fell asleep, hit a parked SUV. He was 18. Did his time, home for good now thankfully.

Jesus Christ I fell asleep and damaged gov't property and all I got was a day in holding and probation/DUI classes
buddy of mine got really lucky. hit another car drunk, talked to the guy for 5 minutes then took off running on foot, leaving his car behind. called us up and we found him hiding in a bush. we plotted to say his car got stolen and sneak him out of the neighborhood but cops were looking for him, found us and he got pinched. spent the night, had his license suspended, some fines, but nothing else.

70 months for a DUI?

Wtf he do?

Oregon Measure 11, 70 min, no exceptions.

Fell asleep, hit a parked SUV. He was 18. Did his time, home for good now thankfully.

How did this fall under Measure 11? I thought that only covered assaults, rape, and serious crap like that. Was there a person in the SUV?

Naw, he had someone in the car with him. That's why it went to 11. Judge even said wish he could do somethin, but it was clean and clear.

But, he's out now, and workin 2 jobs, chasin skirts again, just celebrated his birthday with the family this weekend, it's all good. Can't get his 6 back, but he learned, and now he can move on with life. :smokin

Back on Sharper, it would be a shame if someone were to walk up on him at the hearing, shoot him straight in the face, then say "I'm guilty of shooting this man, plea plea plea", and ask for the same 38 months, and apologize to all the women's families that Sharper harmed. He would be a national hero to those women. :lol: :nerd:

Don't know if this is real or not but:
http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/news/11920705-123/darren-sharper-takes-20-year-deal

Former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper will serve a 20-year prison sentence for drugging and raping a series of women in New Orleans as part of a global plea deal that was playing out with guilty pleas in various states on Monday, according to a source familiar with deal.

Under the agreed-upon sentence in the New Orleans case, Sharper will plead guilty to two counts of forcible rape and a count of simple rape. The 20-year term he agreed to appears to be the longest among those in the four states where Sharper has agreed to plead guilty: Louisiana, California, Nevada and Arizona.

Sharper is expected to begin his sentence in federal prison and serve the balance in a state prison. He is expected to travel to New Orleans to appear in federal court here on April 6 to enter his guilty plea.

Sharper on Monday agreed to serve an 8-year sentence in a Nevada case and a 9-year sentence in an Arizona case. He is being allowed to serve the sentences concurrently — at the same time — rather than consecutively. That means the longest sentence is the one that matters the most, and that appears to be the Louisiana term.

According to the source, Sharper will be allowed to serve his federal time first — a break of sorts for Sharper, as federal prison is generally considered preferable to state prison.

Last edited:
I knew it.

There's no chance in hell dude was getting off with a 8-9 year sentence on 4 bids in separate states running concurrently. HELL no. I figured TMZ jumped the gun and everyone ran w/ it because of their rep. Oh man.

@ddockett: If your consciously and admiringly raping women regardless of your profession or social status class, you deserve death. Just my opinion.

I knew it.

There's no chance in hell dude was getting off with a 8-9 year sentence on 4 bids in separate states running concurrently. HELL no. I figured TMZ jumped the gun and everyone ran w/ it because of their rep. Oh man.

Yeah... that looks to be the case. Apparently the no-contest in LA could be 20 years as well.

TMZ is really good at what they do but sometimes the pull the trigger a little too quick.

JWMkBys.png

38 months. ************, my nephew got 70 months for his first DUI.

Go ******* **** yourself Prosecution for Sharper. You better be hiring someone to kill that piece of ****.

whoa that's insane. Hope your nephew learned and was able to turn that into a positive.

Eagles still trying to trade Evan Mathis

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/03/eagles_still_trying_to_trade_evan_mathis.html

I told ya Chip isn't a racist
laugh.gif

I guess his age plays a factor but he was pretty solid from what I saw although he missed a few games last season.

If I'm a contending team I'd definitely take a flyer on him if the asking price isn't too high.
dolphins, do the right thing and trade dion Jordan to the eagles.. weren't they interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom