NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 year old kid wrote this for his school paper 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shut the **** up kid

Murray and the Cowboys were a perfect fit. The Offensive line, Romo, Dez and Murray everything clicked for them last year. I don't see Murray producing like that in Philly and Dallas might not be as good w/o him. He took a lot of pressure off of Romo, now they might go back to putting everything on Romo's arm and we might some more classic Romo moments.

Demarco averaged 5.2 yards per carry in 2013, so before zach martin and a rookie Frederick

And 5.5 yards per carry his rookie year, which was also Tyron smith's rookie year

Last edited:
“@ckparrot: The contract Miami offered Crabtree was $2.5 mil for one year, incentives that could get it to $3.5 mil. Crabtree wasn't happy with that.”

“@ckparrot: The contract Miami offered Crabtree was $2.5 mil for one year, incentives that could get it to $3.5 mil. Crabtree wasn't happy with that.”

Fam seems to always think he's worth more than he really is. I can feel him wanting to be paid more than DHB coming out if college.. Tho he was drafted after, he was clearly the superior PROSPECT.

That's it tho.. Dude ain't did much in the league.. At this point he needs to take what he can get and stay healthy.

Mediocre self just won't learn.

Last edited:

According to Jason Cole, dude was expecting to get 9-10m/yr...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/..._medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-vid-16

(I know BleacherReport sucks, but Jason Cole is decently reputable)
Dude thinks awfully highly of himself 
roll.gif

Greg Jennings announcing where he signed tonight at 10PM PST.

Last edited:
Crabtree needs to accept whatever he can get at this point...prove you're worth it and sign a nice deal next spring

Crabtree sounds like he's been hanging out with Josh Gordon
laugh.gif
,he needs to pass whatever he's been smoking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom