NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Greg Jennings is pulling off some elaborate April Fools joke 
laugh.gif

the stones on crab, at least dhb knows what he's worth. Think if both team drafted eachothera player the outcome would of been better?

Michael Crabtree was hoping to receive offers for 9-10M/year?

WOW.

kid is smoking dope. i was watching the replay of the 13' Saints vs 9ers playoff and this dude dropped back to back uncontested slants. which cause a cruical 3 and out. He is a mid of the pack reciever.

Last edited:
the stones on crab, at least dhb knows what he's worth. Think if both team drafted eachothera player the outcome would of been better?

Other than crab having more blowups, I doubt it.. dhb still wouldn't be able to catch a cold and would have probably been released or traded wayyy sooner than he did with the raiders (did he play out his rookie deal?)

Bruce Irvin's April Fools joke :smh:

‘Before this hits the media I just wanna apologize to my fans and the @Seahawks organization once again,” Irvin said on Twitter. “I made a terrible decision [by] driving after I had a few drinks. I will do everything to get ur trust back and will become a better person after this.”

Bruce Irvin's April Fools joke :smh:

‘Before this hits the media I just wanna apologize to my fans and the @Seahawks organization once again,” Irvin said on Twitter. “I made a terrible decision [by] driving after I had a few drinks. I will do everything to get ur trust back and will become a better person after this.”

What a dumb ****

Other than crab having more blowups, I doubt it.. dhb still wouldn't be able to catch a cold and would have probably been released or traded wayyy sooner than he did with the raiders (did he play out his rookie deal?)
Yea he played out his deal, the Raiders had no choice cuz all of the other recievers werent that good..DHB was actually like their best WR for a couple years :lol: :smh: ...Crabtree better than DHB but he's not that good either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom