NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabtree is the Alex Smith of wide receivers.
laugh.gif

the only other dude on here i know that's indian is do work son. i'm sure there's a couple others

Would've liked to see Chip make a run at Crabtree, I guess he's not a #culture fit and would've cost too much. Welp, looks like Miles will have a career year in this offense :nerd:

Bruce Irvin @BIrvin_WVU11

I still need jimmy fade if he come to Seattle
(Originally posted by Elpablo21)

Entire Seahawks team in Hawaii for off season training, team has done it every year since Wilson came aboard for team bonding/chemistry and extra practice. They usually goes to Hermosa Beach,CA, but switched it up to Hawaii this year. Everything courtesy of Wilson & Alaska Airlines of course. More pics in the Seahawks thread.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11[/URL]"]
Bruce Irvin@BIrvin_WVU11
I still need jimmy fade if he come to Seattle
View media item 1490646

(Originally posted by Elpablo21)

Entire Seahawks team in Hawaii for off season training, team has done it every year since Wilson came aboard for team bonding/chemistry and extra practice. They usually goes to Hermosa Beach,CA, but switched it up to Hawaii this year. Everything courtesy of Wilson & Alaska Airlines of course. More pics in the Seahawks thread.
[/quote]

What's going on here?

the look in Gronk's eyes doe :rofl:

never seen him look so angry. he's always laughing and ****

Last edited:
Still can't believe Jimmy Graham is on the damn Seahawks. I've always hated the Saints, but the whole league should hate the Saints for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom