NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like whats the secret to box jumps because we all know damn well that JJ Watt cant vertical jump over 60 inches
Steroids.

Anyway, you are pulling your knees all the way up so it's not really the same as measuring "vert".

Last edited:
Like how was his vertical 37.0 at the combine but he can box jump 61?
When you jump vertically as high as you can your legs are straight out below you.

When you do a box jump you are pulling your knees up towards your chest so there's much more space between your feet and the ground.  

so Jaws is saying the Bucs are selecting MM8 and not Jameis :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]I mean... it's Jaws... who ever listens to that guy? But take this for what it's worth...
Mayock was just on Rich Eisen show saying he wouldn't be shocked if that happened.
Feels that Winston is the better fit there though. [/COLOR]

Jaws also said Kap would be the greatest QB in the league :lol:

Jaws looks like a white version of my dad...tough for me to hate on the guy :lol:

Last edited:
Box jumps improve your fast twitch fibers and overall explosion. I mean, if you don't know why/how that can help you in sports or in training, then I dunno what to tell ya.

Watt is a ******* freak athlete.

Last edited:
:pimp:

CCf7FhPVIAAyifd.jpg:large

Rocking that 5 shirt for ring #5 coming soon :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Ohh ok

So should a Lebron James be able to box jump like 70 inches?

Hypothetically...yes

Make no mistake Watt's Box jump is damn impressive. When you look at how massive Watt is a 61 inch box jump is unreal. Dude is 6"5 290!

Yes it seems impressive but it seems like I've only seen meatheads doing videos of the extreme box/tire or mat jumps

You know guys not necessarily associated with jumping

I'm more familiar with the standard box jumps that are lower in height

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom