NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers-Patriots to open the season on Thursday night
eyes.gif
 wish it could have been Pats vs Dallas

I think only Arizona makes sense..

dallas will be fine with joseph randle and dunbar.. and then I would wait to see who is available in the 2nd or 3rd or think about gurley at 27 (and with the depth at RB there will be quality guys in the 2nd/3rd)   

save that money that will have to go to AP and use on defense.. or pay dez

Well said. I agree. This draft class being so deep at RB really hurt AD..too much value in the mid rounds that only cost a fraction of what he's gonna make. I love the dude, but it's just too steep a price..

:rolleyes  wish it could have been Pats vs Dallas

Me too..I think I'm going to make the Pats game this year...can only imagine the atmosphere..

Crippled without Bell IMO, dude can do so much. Hard to read Pats fans and their tweets that Blount is out and is just as important. C'mon now

Crippled without Bell IMO, dude can do so much. Hard to read Pats fans and their tweets that Blount is out and is just as important. C'mon now

bell out for week 1?!?! i totally forgot. feel even better now about that game. hopefully AB holds out a few weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago

Sounds like first Sunday night regular-season game is shaping up to be Giants at Cowboys. Just like two years ago.
word on the street is Seahawks @ Lambeau on SNF 
pimp.gif

sounds like week 2

You're right week 2

and since the Mariners are playing at home...week 1 will also be a road game

tough stretch.

we're trying get our annual NT mock draft together.. if any of you guys are interested, these are the teams still currently available (please go to the draft thread if you want to join)

2) Titans

3) Jags

5) Skins

7) Bears

8) Falcons

10) Rams

11) Vikings

12) Browns

13) Saints

17) Chargers

19) Bills

21) Bengals

22) Steelers

23) Lions

24) Cardinals

25) Panthers

28) Broncos

30) Packers

Last edited:
I hate how the NFL milks this whole the schedule is released today. Let's have an hour show
mean.gif
man... the draft should have been the end of February (or very beginning of march).. hell free agency should have started the day after the super bowl

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago

Sounds like first Sunday night regular-season game is shaping up to be Giants at Cowboys. Just like two years ago.
word on the street is Seahawks @ Lambeau on SNF 
pimp.gif

sounds like week 2

You're right week 2

and since the Mariners are playing at home...week 1 will also be a road game

tough stretch.

Lame. I want you guys here in the middle of winter.

Last edited:
Giants in Phila week 17

Atlanta in NY week 2

Giants and Was week 3

Giants in NO 11/1

Giants and Jets 12/6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom