NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a famous becky ciara that i'm not aware of? i didn't picture russ dating sistas.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This guy brought it on himself. I work with plenty of Washington fans that would have died for this guy back in 2012. Now more than half of them don't want him and can't stand his attitude.

View media item 1500759

Being a goofball or corny dude has nothing to do with what he does on the field.

What he did in 2012 was probably the best season in NFL history for a rookie QB.

Give me Marino or Ben's

But his was great
Edit - forgot how good RW3 was year one

Last edited:
Bobby Bad Knees had a great year his rookie season so he gets credit for that but it was also a gimmick. He ran a gimmick offense that the league was new to and wasn't ready for.

Tebow had a successful year and he ran with the same BS. Yes, Robert's year was better but that offensive system was a joke. Took it away from him and the kid broke his own ankles, couldn't sit in the pocket, can't read defenses and is inaccurate. Told Shanahan what plays he would run and declined other plays. Then had problems with Gruden, threw him under the bus. Blamed players for his INTs at times.

I'm a firm believer that Andrew Luck was rookie of the year. Taking a two win team to the playoffs was more impressive.

@MikeTanier: OMG A Sam Bradford pretzel. http://t.co/SYF4EOYfEz

View media item 1500885

EZcn2QV.gif

Brady's saving his advice for Jimmy G :pimp:

Minnesota is really dumb if they keep AP. The owner is making a decision based on his ego and pride, not winning games. AP not wanting to be there can really hurt the team. Just trade him to whichever team is offering the most and move on.

Wouldn't keeping AP actually be more conducive to them winning games than trading him though? They already have talent on the offensive side of the ball and with a RB like AP they could potentially be a deadly offense. Unless he legit decides to sit out every game which I doubt after missing last year.

Last edited:
all depends on what teams are offering, to me

if they could get a 2nd and another conditional pick (like could be as high as a 3rd depending on yardage next season).. that would be a great move for them

if a team offers a 2nd then bye bye AP and draft a RB in the 2nd round, Melvin or Todd could def be there

Wouldn't keeping AP actually be more conducive to them winning games than trading him though? They already have talent on the offensive side of the ball and with a RB like AP they could potentially be a deadly offense. Unless he legit decides to sit out every game which I doubt after missing last year.
Yes, AD is definitely worth more to them than anything they can get on the market for him, but he doesn't want to be there and you risk him "declining/not putting in effort cause he's unhappy" and playing poorly, then his value drops. He can make himself a pain in the *** to the organization e.g. Percy Harvin,etc. or even turn into a cancer and do things behind the scenes like bad mouth the organization,etc. which could really influence other players, especially young players.

Last edited:
@RobDemovsky: First bit of schedule information: Packers will host the Bears on Thanksgiving night. #ESPNNFL          

I think only Arizona makes sense..

dallas will be fine with joseph randle and dunbar.. and then I would wait to see who is available in the 2nd or 3rd or think about gurley at 27 (and with the depth at RB there will be quality guys in the 2nd/3rd)   

save that money that will have to go to AP and use on defense.. or pay dez

we're trying get our annual NT mock draft together.. if any of you guys are interested, these are the teams still currently available (please go to the draft thread if you want to join)

2) Titans

3) Jags

5) Skins

7) Bears

8) Falcons

10) Rams

11) Vikings

12) Browns

13) Saints

17) Chargers

19) Bills

21) Bengals

22) Steelers

23) Lions

24) Cardinals

25) Panthers

28) Broncos

30) Packers

Last edited:
Minnesota is really dumb if they keep AP. The owner is making a decision based on his ego and pride, not winning games. AP not wanting to be there can really hurt the team. Just trade him to whichever team is offering the most and move on.

I think they want to trade him and they're playing the game smart, just like the t-wolves did last year. Wait till after the draft and training camp when some of these teams realize how badly they need an RB.

Let's get this NT Draft going guys, we don't have much time left to complete it. We probably can only do the first three rounds or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom