NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn what from the sidelines? Only thing he's going to learn is how much better he is than the guy in front of him.

No good rookies QBs sit anymore :lol: Start that man

It's not like Bortles would be starting over an All-Pro QB.

I'd start him week 1 if i was the Jags. He's looked good and no matter who's starting they're not gonna win many games.

I would give a rookie QB at least a portion of a season to sit back and watch. You want them to prepare for all aspects of the game before being thrown in, including game day

I see zero reason why Bortles shouldn't start. This isn't some raw rookie that can't really get the playbook down yet. This dude is ready right now.

How's Jacksonville's line? The only reason I might ease him in is to not traumatize the kid. Getting exposed to too many hits could have lasting effects. I've seen him all pre-season dude looks like a veteran already but honestly I have no clue as to how good their line really is when it comes to the real games.

How's Jacksonville's line? The only reason I might ease him in is to not traumatize the kid. Getting exposed to too many hits could have lasting effects. I've seen him all pre-season dude looks like a veteran already but honestly I have no clue as to how good their line really is when it comes to the real games.
How is their o-line? I would start the rookie too. You know what you're getting with Henne.
Joeckel and Beadles are good in the trenches. Bradley and Caldwell need another offseason to tighten up the offensive line through the Draft and FA.

Mike Evans with no chill Lovie talk to ya manz
Girl in the red would have calmed me down.

@RapSheet: The belief is that #Packers NT BJ Raji tore his bicep last night, sources say. Tests will show whether it's fully or partially torn.

Dudes just need to learn to walk away. Lucky that cop didn't want to do the paperwork, could've easily escalated to an arrest :smh:

@RapSheet: The belief is that #Packers NT BJ Raji tore his bicep last night, sources say. Tests will show whether it's fully or partially torn.
Supposed to be a contract year too. Get well soon, big homie.

Dudes just need to learn to walk away. Lucky that cop didn't want to do the paperwork, could've easily escalated to an arrest :smh:
Evans a beast

But yea you gotta walk away...them bouncers be some ego inflated losers
Power trip. See it in NYC every night.

Bouncers really dgaf. Do they ever get charged with the **** they pull? In L.A. these dudes really just goons in suits. It's nuts. I've seen 300 pound dudes just destroy drunk guys talking too much. tbh though, a lot of these guys they assault are asking for it. Alcohol gets dudes talking reckless
laugh.gif
dudes who think they're tough but forget who exactly they're challenging

Last edited:
Seemed Evans' crew tried to talk him down, get in the car, and walk away. Dudes don't always listen, even to those close around them with their best interests.

Early 20's + Ego + Alcohol = bad mix.

Plus, bouncers live for stuff like this, it's truly a 'us vs. them' type of job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure bouncers abuse their power at times, but it can't be easy dealing with rich, drunk ego-maniacs with entitlement issues and a loud mouthpiece....

I couldn't do it, not enough patience and i can't stand someone selling woof tickets like that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom