NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top picks of that draft aren't looking good

Sheldon Richardson would be the #1 overall if there was a redo I would imagine

Swearinger on the block?!?

Would love to see him on the phins. They don't have the picks to trade for him though.

@Jeff_McLane: #Eagles trade for Dion Jordan would have sent a conditional late round pick to the Dolphins, per a league source. Evan Mathis was discussed.

@Jeff_McLane: #Eagles trade for Dion Jordan would have sent a conditional late round pick to the Dolphins, per a league source. Evan Mathis was discussed.
Ouch

Evan Mathis for Dion Jordan tho?  
grin.gif

Last edited:
He wants out of Philly because they won't give him a new deal

He was given permission to seek a trade both years but nobody has bitten

Last edited:
I don't think he'll be there at 6. Too many teams are getting fooled by the hype and he'll be gone before then. I hope he doesn't go to the Jets, I want to see the Jets good again.

I remember the Pats were interested in him during the lead up to the draft hmm...hook em up O'Brien :nerd:

Last edited:
Saw somewhere that Dion Jordan didn't even test positive for his sample, but it was diluted so that counted as a strike?

EDIT: Found it.
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

While Dion Jordan did not fail a drug test, per sources, NFL determined one of his test samples was diluted, which counts as a strike.
That's unfortunate.

Last edited:
meh.. going be tough sledding for him..wasn't setting the world on fire before his suspension

then you have a draft coming up that is loaded at his position

I wouldn't blame teams for bring him in and seeing what he got, if anything.. but we kinda saw this story already with MJD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom