NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here just waiting for Schefty to break some news

I can't believe San Diego is this close to closing the entire Rivers/Brees era and starting over. That's a decade plus worth of memories and competitiveness (and heart break) done with.

I mean, depending on what we would get I would understand and probably be down for the rebuild... But it would definitely be sad.

Last edited:
Sacks can only do so much man.
He's the best defensive player in the league but it doesn't translate to enough wins to really matter......

Srs.
You guys need a qb to make it matter.

I can't believe San Diego is this close to closing the entire Rivers/Brees era and starting over. That's a decade plus worth of memories and competitiveness (and heart break) done with.

I mean, depending on what we would get I would understand and probably be down for the rebuild... But it would definitely be sad.

I think it's that time though, move on and start over

that's how I felt about McNabb after that last playoff loss were he did the stupid air guitar

The Chargers was stacked from top to bottom.

LT
Sproles
Bress
Rivers
PED Lights Out
Vincent Jackson
Gates
Cromartie

All played there :x

Raiders will either get Amari Cooper or Leonard Williams :wow: :pimp:

Such a dope position for the raiders to be in honestly. I think being at 1 or 2 would of forced them to really overthink things and possibly do something dumb.

Being at 4 basically forces them to take one of those two players you listed, which most people agree at probably the best 2 players in the entire draft.

Raiders will either get Amari Cooper or Leonard Williams :wow: :pimp:

Such a dope position for the raiders to be in honestly. I think being at 1 or 2 would of forced them to really overthink things and possibly do something dumb.

Being at 4 basically forces them to take one of those two players you listed, which most people agree at probably the best 2 players in the entire draft.

Perfect draft spot. Williams with Mack :x

I still believe that that 14-2 Chargers team would've washed Indy had they played in playoffs. Indy's horrid run D would've finally been tested by a real rushing attack in LT,Turner and Sproles on top of the other weapons they had in the passing game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom