NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel its overlooked that the Browns were a playoff team if they had a QB last year. They were in 1st place late in the year. I watched almost every game and Hoyer single handedly blew their playoff hopes with a month of some of the worst QB'ing i have ever seen. Over throw after over throw, missing far left far right, guys that were wide open for touchdowns that blew the game.

Last edited:
I feel its overlooked that the Browns were a playoff team if they had a QB last year. They were in 1st place late in the year. I watched almost every game and Hoyer single handedly blew their playoff hopes with a month of some of the worst QB'ing i have ever seen. Over throw after over throw, missing far left far right, guys that were wide open for touchdowns that blew the game.

last year at this time you didn't know anything if you thought Johnny Football wasn't the savior

I don't even wanna go back and start quoting people

I mean they just need someone capable of hitting someone wide open. I know its the Browns but its not insane to think they'd have a decent year with Mariota. Especially with Mack being back from a broken leg.

They were tied at one point but then hit the 'meat' of their schedule late and did what they do. They weren't finishing ahead of the other three

No one knew anything about Manziel. No one still does. Red flags aside 2 games isnt enough.

Manziel is trash. Cleveland knows it.

They were a good team and if they had a better QB, they're in. That's why you offer SD mad picks.

In the playoffs? Problem is the division they reside in, almost always three playoff contenders every year

browns trade up for mariota

then trade him and manziel to the eagles for Bradford and 20.. everyone wins..

eagles take on whatever guaranteed money manziel has left on his contract.. and take the cap hit when they cut him

browns get the guy they want (Bradford).. eagles get the guy they want (mm8)

Dion Jordan's statement

"I'm very disappointed that I will not be playing in the NFL in the 2015 season. Because of past positive tests and my status in the drug program, the consequence of dilute (not positive) tests is severe. I deeply regret putting myself in this position, and I apologize to my teammates and the Dolphins organization. I will use the time away from playing to finish my college degree. I will stay in excellent physical shape and look forward to returning to the NFL as soon as possible. I’m deeply grateful to my family and friends for their continued support."

browns trade up for mariota

then trade him and manziel to the eagles for Bradford and 20.. everyone wins..

eagles take on whatever guaranteed money manziel has left on his contract.. and take the cap hit when they cut him

browns get the guy they want (Bradford).. eagles get the guy they want (mm8)

Why on earth would the Browns trade Manziel, two 1st's and a 2nd for Bradford.

No one wants Manziel or Bradford more than Mariota. He's not just gonna fall into your lap lol.

Last edited:
Dion Jordan's statement

"I'm very disappointed that I will not be playing in the NFL in the 2015 season. Because of past positive tests and my status in the drug program, the consequence of dilute (not positive) tests is severe. I deeply regret putting myself in this position, and I apologize to my teammates and the Dolphins organization. I will use the time away from playing to finish my college degree. I will stay in excellent physical shape and look forward to returning to the NFL as soon as possible. I’m deeply grateful to my family and friends for their continued support."

[COLOR=#red]
F-CK YOU![/COLOR]

Ain't nobody trying to hear or read an apology from Dion Jordan, just like ya wasn't trying to hear or read an apology from Gordon or Blackmon.

Last edited:
Them Oregon cats can't lay off off their kush 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom