NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos are rated even higher
laugh.gif
funny you mention the broncos.

they had Mark Schlereth on Mike & Mike this morning tawkembout how everyone used to "cheat" in some way.

said vikings sprayed waterproof on their jersey so OL couldnt grab them. (shoutout to John Randle.)

but he also talked about how him and his teammates would cover themselves in vaseline to avoid being held. he was even fined for it.

he said what brady did was wrong but its "gamesmanship".

but anyway the best part about this was when he started the convo he opened up with the fact that people on twitter say his opinion doesnt matter because he was irrelevent in any success his teams had....

roll.gif
so true.

Last edited:

they had Mark Schlereth on Mike & Mike this morning tawkembout how everyone used to "cheat" in some way.

said vikings sprayed waterproof on their jersey so OL couldnt grab them. (shoutout to John Randle.)

but he also talked about how him and his teammates would cover themselves in vaseline to avoid being held. he was even fined for it.

but anyway the best part about this was when he started the convo he opened up with the fact that people on twitter say his opinion doesnt matter because he was irrelevent in any success his teams had....

:rofl: so true.

View media item 1007852

The Broncos are rated even higher :lol:

:rofl: so true.

:rofl: :rofl:. That sounds like Twitter alright :lol:

Last edited:
@OmarKelly: In my opinion, & based on the word on the streets, Dallas & Seattle are the front runners for La'el Collins. But we'll see.
Pleeeeeeeassse

The hell does Dallas need with another tackle?

Last edited:
Everyone else did it so stop picking on us!

:lol:

*stop being so selective with the outrage

:lol:

*stop deflecting

Nice avy :lol:

Just trying to make some sense out of things which I'm guessing counts as deflecting right?

I'm fine with any punishment as long as it's appropriate and consistent with other teams punishment but this is the NFL and Roger we're talking about so I fully expect whatever is the prevailing public sentiment to be the final judge.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 to my favorite player ever Ed Reed. Wish the Ravens had someone back there that is even remotely close to him.

Nice avy
laugh.gif

Just trying to make some sense out of things which I'm guessing counts as deflecting right?

I'm fine with any punishment as long as it's appropriate and consistent with other teams punishment but this is the NFL and Roger we're talking about so I fully expect whatever is the prevailing public sentiment to be the final judge.
Yeah right, it will be a token nothing punishment because Kraft is Goodell's boy.

While having an organization caught literally cheating in the playoffs multiple times would represent a HUGE penalty in any legitimate sport.

As long as Tom Brady didnt beat his wife before telling anyone to deflate footballs, hell only get a slap on the wrist.

there i said it.

Last edited:
Naa I definitely see Roger overcompensating and coming down harshly after his last year,dude probably wants to give the impression of at least a semblance of institutional control from the league office.

and if he gives him a 4 game suspension thats also an entire month of golf he can get with Tom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom