NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
those two locker room/equipment dudes about to go missing
laugh.gif

TB12 can't be pleased....
Who's your new muscle since Chico hand's are tied at the moment 
nerd.gif

Knowing Goddell he aint gonna do **** Patriots been cheating for years and hasnt got the same amount of punishment other teams have ala Bounty Gate and the Saints

Gooddell drops the hammer when it comes to violence, whether it be on the field or domestic.

Deflating footballs or videotaping a practice isnt violent. 

Thats why the Saints got what they got.

and the Patriots get what they get.

Idc violence or not youve been consistently caught cheating i dont know how many more times they gonna keep going on like this but at this rate enough is enough when do you draw the line?!?!?

Not to get in the way of all the 'outrage' but I just have a stray observation,weren't a lot of you that are taking the report as gospel some of the same ones calling BS on the leagues last report saying that no one working for the league saw the Ray Rice vid? Just wondering :lol:

Last edited:
Not to get in the way of all the 'outrage' but I just have a stray observation,weren't a lot of you that are taking the report as gospel some of the same ones calling BS on the leagues last report saying that no one working for the league saw the Ray Rice vid? Just wondering :lol:

Um from what I remember almost no one believed that the league and team didn't know or see the video. They were called out

Bruh...

This **** is so stupid.

Flat footballs didn't get the Colts stomped or make Wilson throw that pick.

I see you're both following into the defensive posture of the desperate

I have opinions on the matter yes.

but I'm not gonna catch feelings on a matter that doesn't affect my life and/or my family's.

but some people are acting like this news ruined their day.

Um from what I remember almost no one believed that the league and team didn't know or see the video. They were called out

That's what I'm saying man :lol:,now everyone's accepting their newest report as fact immediately

I have opinions on the matter yes.

but I'm not gonna catch feelings on a matter that doesn't affect my life and/or my family's.

but some people are acting like this news ruined their day.
I'm enjoying it personally 
laugh.gif

i wish we would have saw this brady fired up about being wrongfully accused

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/tom-brady-pumped-up-about-gronkowski-touchdown.gif[img]

instead we get the passive aggressive one

[img]https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tom-brady.gif?w=500&h=288

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom