NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have opinions on the matter yes.

but I'm not gonna catch feelings on a matter that doesn't affect my life and/or my family's.

but some people are acting like this news ruined their day.
I'm enjoying it personally :lol:
Having a nice day you say....

22dee8fa6aea70441e6f06f8ef4f465c.jpg

The point is that it was more probable than not that footballs were deflated and Tom Brady should be banished from the NFL for being generally aware of this.

Also, since the report is being taken as gospel and 100% accurate, despite exonerating Belichick, he too should be banished from the NFL for Spygate and the Tuck Rule and everything else we think he does and everything else we don't know about...yet.

The Patriots franchise should also be banished from the NFL with all the players becoming available in a draft with the Colts, Ravens, Eagles, Panthers, Rams, Raiders, Jets, Dolphins and Bills having the top 9 picks in that order.

The point is that it was more probable than not that footballs were deflated and Tom Brady should be banished from the NFL for being generally aware of this.

Also, since the report is being taken as gospel and 100% accurate, despite exonerating Belichick, he too should be banished from the NFL for Spygate and the Tuck Rule and everything else we think he does and everything else we don't know about...yet.

The Patriots franchise should also be banished from the NFL with all the players becoming available in a draft with the Colts, Ravens, Eagles, Panthers, Rams, Raiders, Jets, Dolphins and Bills having the top 9 picks in that order.

Now we are using the old hat rack

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys are signing #LSU OL La’El Collins, source said.

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys deal for #LSU OL La’El Collins is for 3 years, fully guaranteed, per source.

welp

Last edited:
I really don't understand why he would go there when he could have went to TB, NO or MIA and had a much bigger role.

Dallas made some solid moves in the last week, ******* **** :smh:

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys are signing #LSU OL La’El Collins, source said.

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys deal for #LSU OL La’El Collins is for 3 years, fully guaranteed, per source.

JERRYDEALWITHIT_medium.gif

I really don't understand why he would go there when he could have went to TB, NO or MIA and had a much bigger role.

Jerry brought him to his mansion.

And the pitch with Romo was to create the greatest Offensive Line of All Time.

Also they offered the max he could get 3 year / $1.65mil all guaranteed.

how is that the pats have played the AFC south 3 years in a row without manning there?

wait i guess because of luck ?

Last edited:

Dallas made some solid moves in the last week, ******* ****

Yeah, I saw they met at one of his houses with Romo and the entire O line. Was Dallas the only one willing to guarantee the full 1.65? I was hoping to see him go to TB and work with Jameis. Oh well.

I doubt the Giants even contacted his people :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
are the cowboys still going with mcfadden at rb? how can jj resist going all in for AP. jones doesnt have that much longer on this earth

Last edited:

Yeah, I saw they met at one of his houses and with Romo and the entire O line. Was Dallas the only one willing to guarantee the full 1.65? I was hoping to see him go to TB and work with Jameis. Oh well.

I doubt the Giants even contacted his people :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I have to believe most teams were guaranteeing the full amount. It's such a drop in the bucket for 1st Round Talent that why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom