NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 games
1000 hours of community service
10000 lines of "I will not tell lies" on the chalkboard if they still even have those like Bart Simpsons
Special gold * patch on his jersey for the 50th super bowl season

Lemme get this in before the storm... :lol:

Scot McCloughan reiterates why he's confident in RG III

McCloughan had a great interview the other day w/ Grant and Danny on 106.7 here in DC. He said RG3 will enter camp as the starter, but it's an open competition. Meaning if either Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy outperform Griffin (or if Griffin falters), he'll be out of the starting job. Right now, it's RG3's to lose. The organization is showing that they still believe in him, but this is his absolute last chance.

SM also touched on how much he likes Matt Jones from UF. He likened him to Marshawn Lynch, and figures him to get a lot of PT this season. While Alf will enter the season as the starter, if for any reason he stumbles, Jones WILL be the guy going forward.

Lemme get this in before the storm... :lol:
SM also touched on how much he likes Matt Jones from UF. He likened him to Marshawn Lynch, and figures him to get a lot of PT this season. While Alf will enter the season as the starter, if for any reason he stumbles, Jones WILL be the guy going forward.

for a second I thought you meant this Matt Jones
View media item 1525109

I honestly think nothing will happen. I also think this is a really stupid thing... good timing by the NFL, NBA playoffs on... Hockey playoffs on... people are talking about deflated balls in the NFL. Well done.

If a team was better than the Patriots they would have beaten them, end of story.
Props. I didn't think a fan of an AFC East time could have this opinion. 
laugh.gif

By the way...I didn't get a chance to respond to it yesterday, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that Brady should've fessed up right away. Handled it in better fashion? Sure. Admitting it straight up when the news broke would've been a colossal mistake though, even worse than now IMO.

Deflecting what? The situation has already been discussed thoroughly,just asking breh :lol:. Sounds like some #Deflectgate on your part now :nerd:

Last edited:
i'm sure he won't be reading to the report. his agent will, obviously. but there's no way he sits down and goes through all 200+ pages.

I don't know, if it was me I'd probably read it just to know exactly what was going on. Could be a good bedtime story for the kids since he is the ultimate father

If Pitt loses to NE and TB is suspended :smh:

Deflecting what? The situation has already been discussed thoroughly,just asking breh :lol:. Sounds like some #Deflectgate on your part now :nerd:

You see, some Patriots fans have this problem. Whenever someone brings up the Patriots, they cannot simply avoid talking about another franchise.

OH! The Packers used greased ballboys in the 1930s, do they get an asterisk?!
OH! The Colts sucked for Luck, do they get an asterisk?!
OH! The Browns manipulated the salary cap in 1970, do they get an asterisk?!

We are discussing the New England Patriots and the deflation of footballs in the NFL. I understand that you think greased ballboys and losing 12 games is somehow important right now, but it's not. The problem the NFL is currently facing is simple: Tom Brady cheating yet again. The man that some people once thought as the GOAT with a giant * next to his name. People can simply say "well derp if only derp other teams had beaten them!!!1111" but it's hard to beat blatant cheaters. Throwing what equates to a nerf ball for who knows how many seasons is deplorable.

If the past transgressions of the NFL really bother you, send an e-mail to the commissioner of the NFL and try to get an investigation going. Until then, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Thank you for listening.
-Chester McFloppy, Union Leader of the Flat Balls Foundation.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom