NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyton never got suspended...

nerd.gif
Peyton never shows up in big spots either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jimmy G is going be like when Matt Cassell blew up during his time with the Patriots.

Then Patriots are going to unload him to another team desperate for a starting QB and Belichek will get back those lost 1st round pick in 2016 and lost 4th rounder in 2017.

Why are they coddling Brady as if he didn't play a part in cheating, probably for years? They may as well be saying "He was a good man" :lol: :lol:. And some of the player reactions....LOL....they are basically exposing themselves as goofs. It's possible that some of those same players' teams were affected, and they're all "Th th th th that's not fair, th th that's tooooooo haaaarrrrssssh :wow: :wow:" :rofl:

They're still going 3-1 that stretch though

Last edited:
Jimmy G is going be like when Tom Brady blew up during his beginning with the Patriots.

Then Patriots are going to unload him to another team desperate for a starting QB and Belichek will get back those lost 1st round pick in 2016 and lost 4th rounder in 2017.

So every suspension in the L had to be compared to Rice... That's just dumb to me... Different situations should be judged differently...

Only beating up your girl should be compared to rice... IMO

Cheating in an actual football game should be judged differently.
Every situation has to be race related?

That's just dumb to me...

(not saying you did. It's NT... everything in every thread always comes to some race relation. See above.)

Side note, this suspension and taking away of picks is really stupid as well.
1) Brady wasn't caught doing anything. He was never proven to be involved in this... soooo he gets suspended why?
2) The organization was proven to not be involved at all... so why take away draft picks?

I honestly hate the Pats but this is some really silly and stupid sh-t.
thank you. i'm fine with brady getting games. the picks make no sense though.
If they can't prove he did anything... then I'm not.
Which they didn't prove he did anything... at all...

Makes no sense, this entire thing is the silliest sh-t.

If any team, at all was better IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED. They would have beat the Pats. Period.
Every team cheats... No one is clean.
Jets were tampering with Revis... no one in here losing their sh-t?
Texans were blatantly losing games to get Clowney, Colts were blatantly losing games to get Luck... That's not cheating?
49ers in the 80s/90s with politics and such (whatever the hell happened). Cowboys + Drugs in the 90s. Browns owner and the jet thing.

Everyone cheats with something. At the end of the day you either win or lose.
The Pats are just bad at cheating because they constantly are getting caught because they are so high profile.
Pains me to admit that a fins fan is one of the most sensible ones on here 
laugh.gif
,agreed with a lot of what you said. They couldn't give a damn about the "integrity of the game" when it's anyone else.

Last edited:
If they can't prove he did anything... then I'm not.
Which they didn't prove he did anything... at all...

Makes no sense, this entire thing is the silliest sh-t.

If any team, at all was better IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED. They would have beat the Pats. Period.
Every team cheats... No one is clean.
Jets were tampering with Revis... no one in here losing their sh-t?
Texans were blatantly losing games to get Clowney, Colts were blatantly losing games to get Luck... That's not cheating?
49ers in the 80s/90s with politics and such (whatever the hell happened). Cowboys + Drugs in the 90s. Browns owner and the jet thing.

Everyone cheats with something. At the end of the day you either win or lose.
The Pats are just bad at cheating because they constantly are getting caught because they are so high profile.
Couldn't disagree with you more.  Even if you are into the "everybody cheats" cliche, does that mean you shouldn't be punished when you get caught cheating?  

Logic falls apart.  Or should cheating just be 100% sanctioned.  What do we even have rules for in that case?

Pointing out other times people didn't get punished doesn't make it right either, we know the NFL has no control over their ****.  I'm surprised they actually had the balls to do anything, but I certainly applaud it.

Last edited:
Donald J. TrumpVerified account

‏@realDonaldTrump

They had no definitive proof against Tom Brady or #patriots. If Hillary doesn't have to produce Emails, why should Tom? Very unfair!

Trump don't care. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom