NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nah Brady is just what I always said he was...

Well...

I respect Brady now. Hopefully I get to watch him win his 4th and he don't let me down like He did my boy Randy in 07'.
Are you guys as honored as I am to potentially see Brady get his 4th? I'm not a big Brady fan. And no matter how he did or who did what. None of that matters now. 4 rings is very very impressive and you have to respect that.

So if Brady goes out and wins this Super Bowl against this defense, the same defense that absolutely embarrassed that Explosive bronco offense last season.

He's the goat right? No more bull **** about Manning right?

This is it?

I used to argue that Peyton is better. After last years super bowl all that went out the window.

Brady>>>> Peyton

I guess you might be right, chief. :pimp:

like i said...CLOWN status :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man f goodell

Saul good though.

Brady gonna take the torch when we 3-1 and flourish. Dudes gonna be on a mission. If teams didn't fear him before , they better now. Dudes gonna be out for blood from every team.

Game 5 can't come soon enough.

We repeating again.

O yea and f goodell if I didn't mention that before

Repeating offenders... never learn. :smh:

If they can't prove he did anything... then I'm not.

Which they didn't prove he did anything... at all...

Makes no sense, this entire thing is the silliest sh-t.

If any team, at all was better IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED. They would have beat the Pats. Period.

Every team cheats... No one is clean.

Jets were tampering with Revis... no one in here losing their sh-t?

Texans were blatantly losing games to get Clowney, Colts were blatantly losing games to get Luck... That's not cheating?

49ers in the 80s/90s with politics and such (whatever the hell happened). Cowboys + Drugs in the 90s. Browns owner and the jet thing.

Everyone cheats with something. At the end of the day you either win or lose.

The Pats are just bad at cheating because they constantly are getting caught because they are so high profile.
Couldn't disagree with you more.  Even if you are into the "everybody cheats" cliche, does that mean you shouldn't be punished when you get caught cheating?  

Logic falls apart.  Or should cheating just be 100% sanctioned.  What do we even have rules for in that case?

Pointing out other times people didn't get punished doesn't make it right either, we know the NFL has no control over their ****.  I'm surprised they actually had the balls to do anything, but I certainly applaud it.
[COLOR=#red]
To answer in order.
You either do it to everyone, or you do it to no one. The facts are CLEAR, Nothing on Brady. Nothing on the ownership/coach.
So why is Brady being suspended? Why were their draft picks taken away?
Seahawks KNEW, like everyone did, Pistol Pete was leaving USC f-cked because what he did. That's not cheating? (Honestly there are SO many examples) And... to be fair, all examples are only known examples. How many have gone unseen?

I do not get paid by ANYONE in the NFL, shocker I know. so if they steroid up... cheat... and do whatever the hell they want (which they are since Forever) then go ahead. Entertain me and Dolphins win. But don't sit here and insult my intelligence to the point EVERYONE is making a big deal about deflated balls that 1) weren't checked before the game 2) had nothing to do with Brady or Ownership or Coaching and 3) that everyone in the league does. 1 + 2 are in the Well's report.

Is he fully loaded with HGH? Does he snort coke on the weekend? Has he stabbed someone in the showers?
If the answer is No, then what's all this hoopla for?

Pointing out all the other teams who have knowingly cheated increases my stance and point on this topic.

I have NO dog in this fight what so ever..If I never see Brady play a down of football again it would be too soon. This is some silly a-s sh-t at the end of the day.

[/COLOR]
How were the Cowboys being drugged up in the 90s cheating? Seems like a detriment to me :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Do some coke and see how fast/strong you get. I never have, seen it in person though.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
should have gotten more but you knew the golden boy was getting a light sentenced to begin with.

Well...

I guess you might be right, chief. :pimp:

First you on my nuts super hard right now because your feelings are hurt. :lol:

second when you speak the truth for so long and nobody listens it's like **** it...

I bring up how he fumbled in the raiders game "that rule was already in the rule book"

I bring up spy gate I get "it wasn't that serious"

Now this and you clowns still don't want to believe... It's cool bro... It's cool... Want a hug? :nerd:

Brady and the Patsy's were lucky last season just to even get tarnished ring #4.

1 play away if Pete Carroll didn't call that stupid slant route at the goaline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom