NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, I think a game gets taken off

Again the worst part for Pats fans are the picks. They can handle four without Tom. Heck Pitt went to the SB when Ben missed 4

I think it was already pointed out, but how does the $1 million fine and taking of the draft picks make any sense?

If Goodell is basing the 4 game suspension on the Wells report, that same report says Kraft and BB had no part in this; so why is Goodell punishing the team?

I think it was already pointed out, but how does the $1 million fine and taking of the draft picks make any sense?

If Goodell is basing the 4 game suspension on the Wells report, that same report says Kraft and BB had no part in this; so why is Goodell punishing the team?

Well I mean Tom does play for them

Tom plays for NE and they've clearly established a culture of cheating in the past. 

So can we expect a Teddy fine/suspension coming up as well? 

Warming up balls on the sideline is tampering with them no?

Nope they just get a warning 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
So why is Brady being suspended? Why were their draft picks taken away?
@im that one

Trust me, these answers you seek will not be in here.

I crunched down your post to this part, but that applies to all the logic you're trying to bring in.

Bruh I followed this from the jump and kept up w/ all the relevant details and strategic leaks of info. When they want to get you up outta here on THEIR terms, they will do it to anyone if it's in their best interest. It's lowkey kind of scary/crazy how the league managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes on this dumb ****. Maybe one day when the emotion and casuals go away, the regular folks can actually engage in this discussion. Not like I haven't tried.
laugh.gif

I'm in here now for the foolishness & jokes doe.

Suspend Teddy. Talk about other teams/player. Don't eem give a ****. Tom* and the Patriots* are tainted forever. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

GLORIOUS.

Last edited:
Good to know,I had no idea where you stood...just step off that moral high horse as a 9er fan 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tom Brady cost that equipment manager his career. He will never be hired in the NFL again.

People keep sympathizing with Brady. The guy making $20 million/year who pressured a guy making 50K/year tops to cheat and then let him take the fall when they got caught.

Scumbag Brady

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Thats what im saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom