NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you 'eem skim the Wells report or agent's responses? He's gone out of his way so they wouldn't be the...patsies.

We'll see what happens during the appeal, but they haven't gone down that road at all man.

Around when the story broke that was being leaked, the "equipment manager" that Brady had no knowledge of.

JJ Watt  whats good with DJ? I know he's a head hunter but why cut him and he's cheap for 2 years. Read Bucs most likely going to take him with the #1 waiver

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell 1m
Pats can restructure Brady's contract, turn salary into bonus, get it down to vet minimum, would save him $1.5M+ in lost $, per @Jason_OTC.

The trolling...

So many Brady haters I love it

Same dudes that would die to have him as QB
pimp.gif
Yup. All that needs to be said. All of our banners and trophies remain 
nthat.gif

All these dudes with their fantasy asterisks. Only in their minds.

Whenever the Patriots* are brought up now, SpyGate and DeflateGate will be first and foremost on everyone's mind. That's all that matters. :pimp:

No one talks about Barry Bonds homeruns anymore... just steroids. Expect the same thing with T*m Brady. :pimp:

Whenever the Patriots* are brought up now, SpyGate and DeflateGate will be first and foremost on everyone's mind. That's all that matters. :pimp:

No one talks about Barry Bonds homeruns anymore... just steroids. Expect the same thing with T*m Brady. :pimp:

I'm waiting for you to asterisk his whole name :lol:

I don't have a dog in this fight but this def. will be what comes up when Brady and his legacy are brought up

Whenever the Patriots* are brought up now, SpyGate and DeflateGate will be first and foremost on everyone's mind. That's all that matters.
pimp.gif
Titles remain on the books. F**k "everyone else's minds." 
laugh.gif

Like I said, trophies stay and banners stay waving 
smokin.gif

Tommy football comes back from his 4 week vacation just in time to trash the Colts again on primetime 
tongue.gif

:lol: it's funny because it's true

Titles remain on the books. F**k "everyone else's minds." :lol:  

Like I said, trophies stay and banners stay waving :smokin

Tommy football comes back from his 4 week vacation just in time to trash the Colts again on primetime :tongue:

You still don't get it.

No one outside of your village of Boston will give a **** about what the Patriots accomplished now. You can wave your little banners all you want. Bring up the Patriots and guess what people will say?

Cheaters.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I think they need to investigate the Patriots for food tampering because McNabb was throwing up in the Super Bowl

You still don't get it.

No one outside of your village of Boston will give a **** about what the Patriots accomplished now. You can wave your little banners all you want. Bring up the Patriots and guess what people will say?

Cheaters.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
So true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom